Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Mom with mixed feelings about x-husband getting remarried.

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM
  • 11 Replies

I just found out my x-husband just got remarried.  He left me when I was pregnant with our daughter.  He pays no child support and we dont see him, which I know is probably for the best.  Its just is very painful to be used like that and thrown to the side like  a piece of trash. 

by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mia1983
by Mia on May. 7, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Why doesn't he pay c/s?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Being walked out on is a very awful feeling.  My ex left me for another woman.  Nothing hurts more than being chosen over someone else.  Just remember this, you deserve better in life and when your ex left you HE was the one with the problems.  Something is wrong with him not you.  If your ex found someone then let him be happy.   IF he truly loved you for you then he would have stayed.  Don't ever think you aren't worthy of being with someone that actually loves you for you.   I deserved more than being left behind after 26 years with my ex.  But then my ex had an affair behind my back.  Even the bimbo he is with now deserved better then what she got.

Refurbished
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I always wonder why a woman would marry a guy who doesn't see or support his kids.  That's right up there on the dealbreaker list with herpes and a criminal record. 

bamababe1975
by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Wow, he's not paying c/s and she's marrying him? I just don't understand any woman who'd marry a man who refuses to support his kids, and even less those who then have kids with that man. ((HUGS))

Post ANONYMOUSLY on Mom Confessions!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Welcome!  It sounds like his new wife doesn't know what she's getting herself into. (((hugs))) to you & your daughter.

sid1083
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM

So true.

Quoting Refurbished:

I always wonder why a woman would marry a guy who doesn't see or support his kids.  That's right up there on the dealbreaker list with herpes and a criminal record. 

mommynac
by on May. 7, 2012 at 2:51 PM

IK it hurts, but he's probably going to be just as much of a crap burger to her in the long run. I'm sure it won't be all champagne and roses for her either. I would go after him for cs though. Unless you have some compelling reason not to. So sorry.

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

HelloKitty86
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Why doesn't he pay cs? 

QJsmommy
by on May. 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM
Aw I'm sorry, my ex isn't married, well he says they did get married but Idk. He left me when I was pregnant too. He's not involved and pays no cs... It hurts a lot just seeing him with her, they also have a child together and he's fully involved with their son, it sucks:/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN