Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Quick Advice Needed!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 7 Replies
I ordered a new pair of glasses. My cost is 154.50. Ex went ahead and paid my cost without my knowledge (i expected 30 day terms and a bill, as usual). He THREW IT IN MY FACE LAST NIGHT...and said he tried to do for me and I was not appreciative. What the fuck? He left me paralyzed for days with out medical help. Why should I appreciate anything he does,vespecially behind my back?

Would you take him the glasses back? It was the last available of its color in a discontinued design and I LOVE them...but...i don't think his shit (while intoxicated, no less) is worth keeping them. What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SinceresMomma
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM
4 moms liked this
What's taking them back gonna solve? If you need them, keep them. Atleast you didn't have to worry about paying for them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 11:08 AM
^Right its the least the douche bag can do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I'd just keep the glasses, since they are a need. No matter what you do though he'll probably see it as being unappreciative and you'll have to listen to him running his mouth, so I say at least look stylin' while he does his thing.

IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd keep them and tell him to fuck off.

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on May. 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
When ever you get the money, pay him back. Give him in a money order and keep the receipt.
raegan1221
by Raegan on May. 7, 2012 at 1:27 PM

No way..keep them. He paid for them..you didn't ask him to. Maybe say thanks, but that's it. I would definately not take them back though. 

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Keep them,.  Send him a friendly thank you note saying thanks for paying, I appreciate it.  End.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)