Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

she wants her rights!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
  • 72 Replies
So I had never smacked my daughter or any type of hitting its always been a strong tone of voice and a stare although they don't work unless my dad does it well today I told my daughter to sit down well she got mad at me n said no I said sit down even louder well she spit in my face and called me a bitch (she's only 2) well I got so up set n to the point of tears that I tapped yes I said it tapped not a smack not a hard hit just tapped her mouth well she started crying and my mom yelled at me saying that this was the last time I "beat" my child and that if I don't love her to give up her rights and that I should give my daughter a good life how crazy is thissss
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
breezymomma92
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
4 moms liked this
Why does your daughter know the word bitch at just 2 years old? Not bashing, only curious.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:47 AM
hold on...how does your two year old know the word bitch? just from what you say here it really makes me think there is more to this story. your mom wants u to hand over your parental rights? how old are you? are you living with your parents?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephy87
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to use punctuation. And my daughter is 4 and doesn't know that word.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Sorry I have a hard time with punctuation

Quoting stephy87:

You need to use punctuation. And my daughter is 4 and doesn't know that word.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Ex husband used to call me that plus many more and she picked them up on top of my mom calling me worse things iin spanish

Quoting breezymomma92:

Why does your daughter know the word bitch at just 2 years old? Not bashing, only curious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM
After separation I moved back in with her till I can get back up and yes she thinks I don't love my daughter cuz I tapped her in her mouth and am 24 my ex husband used to call me a bitch and many more she only picked up that one from him not counting all the others she's picked up from my mom

Quoting stickyfingers:

hold on...how does your two year old know the word bitch? just from what you say here it really makes me think there is more to this story. your mom wants u to hand over your parental rights? how old are you? are you living with your parents?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
You mom has custody of your child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to move out of that house. Sounds like an unhealthy environment for you and your daughter. Also, it sounds like you and your daughter should go to family counseling after all the abuse you've been exposed to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:37 AM
No I got full custody of my daughter my mom wannts me to give them up

Quoting 5BMom:

You mom has custody of your child?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amylee88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I already put an appintment and since its on a low income clinic we gotta wait till next month

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

You need to move out of that house. Sounds like an unhealthy environment for you and your daughter. Also, it sounds like you and your daughter should go to family counseling after all the abuse you've been exposed to.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)