Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex ugh only been 2 months and now this

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

It has been two months since I left him and have the restraining order on him. We have a truck together in both our names so I had to text him using my friends phone pretending to be her asking whats going on with the truck since I took insurance off of it since I paid for it every month and he never did. The loan place sent me a letter saying they need proof of insurance from the date I took it off mine name so I text him asking for a copy of it and he never replied back. Anyways that was one thing..Another was while we were in class Friday night he text my friend asking to ask me if I would take my name off the registration so she gave me her phone so I could text him back. I said no because u still owe 1,500 for me to get the truck and plus I won't take my name off until the truck is paid for. He is not going to sell the truck unless its paid off or he ask me if he can and pays off the truck loan with the money.

My friend didn't realize it was him but he was trying to get at her right after I left him. He knew what he was doing so he must not of cared about me like he claimed he did.

And on his tagged.com page he has a rant about me. How I broke his heart and how u shouldn't let ur kids meet a person until u really know him..I was like wtf u were with my kids every day for 6 months and I only met ur kid on three separate occasions. My friend was like he has it up there so he could get girls feeling sorry for him and to get at him. I was like no way thats so crazy.

I just want to be happy and not have any drama in my life or for my kids to see or hear. I'm glad we got out of there and feel sorry if a girl is silly enough to fall for his tricks. I don't want another girl to get yelled at or pushed around like I did. He is so fake it makes me mad.

I need to sue for the $1,500 but I don't know how to. I have his name, address, and SSN number not sure where to fill for it.

Why are guys jerks to some girls but then to the next they are so nice?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Robsessed98
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I believe you could file a small claim against him for the $1,500.00.  Just go to the court clerk's office and they can help you fill out the form... it's easy.  Who knows why men are the way they are...

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 6:05 PM

try small claims court. id want my name off though cuz if he wrecks it or some other fuckery, you could be held liable if the person sues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)