Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ROFL are you phawking serious????

PIAG - a mom is pissed because she caught her family giving her 10 week old cake icing.

I think this is extremely hilarious. Really? People are this fucking uptight? She's the moron for leaving her infant with such irresponsible people, and TBH, it's not even a big deal.

My son was a month old when my auntie gave him a spoonful of Pepsi. WOW, OMGZ, HE COULDA DIED!!!

Really, is there anyone in here who's done something that would award you as "MOM OF THE YEAR"? I gave my son a popsicle when he was 3 months old and he LOVED it.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (101-105):
ICPclwnLOV
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:40 PM

No Im not serious. Her name just reminds me of a stripper.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Awww that is so mean talking about a baby like that. Is it that serious?

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I had to hide her on my FB because I do not need to see new pics and updates of her special little snowflakes every freakin' day! She was fine during her pregnancy but as soon as KImber the future stripper was born,she lost her damn marbles.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed her whiny posts.

This isn't the first one!!!

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Found the post! I was right! lol. I love you ya big ole dinosaur!!! She has gotten super annoying since having the baby. Why hasnt anybody told her to give the baby some drops for her gas and STFU?

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM
I agree. Sorry ICP, the baby is innocent.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Awww that is so mean talking about a baby like that. Is it that serious?

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I had to hide her on my FB because I do not need to see new pics and updates of her special little snowflakes every freakin' day! She was fine during her pregnancy but as soon as KImber the future stripper was born,she lost her damn marbles.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed her whiny posts.

This isn't the first one!!!

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Found the post! I was right! lol. I love you ya big ole dinosaur!!! She has gotten super annoying since having the baby. Why hasnt anybody told her to give the baby some drops for her gas and STFU?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Oh, our little pain in the ass came back for another scratch, I see.

Meh, don't let her bother you!

Quoting tyfry7496:

I don't get food stamps. I work to raise my son.

It's time for you to leave.

Quoting PTK11:

Would you be willing to bet a whole months worth of your food stamps on it??

Your kid will "out perform" mine? Who says that? Do you want to put them in a contest?? Oh, man! Ha!

Quoting tyfry7496:

Whoa!! Back off lady!! You have no right to ASSume anything about us single mothers. I bet a lot of us are smarter than you. I bet our kids won't grow up to be judgemental snobs who think they are perfect. My son raised by this single mon will out perform yours anytime.

PLEASE LEAVE OUR GROUP!!!

Quoting PTK11:

Nope! I make good choices (including infant nutrition) - no knocked up single momma here! I guess it's shit like this, and parents like you, that cause all those "children of single parents" statistics. I would normally never "bash" or state my opinion like this, but you are really a piece of work. So, unbelievably, uneducated and ignorant.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

You're also not even a member of this group.

SHOO fly.

Quoting PTK11:

And, yes, I'm "phawking" serious. **SMH**

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM

i would have said it wasnt good for the baby but i wouldnt have flipped out. but thena gain im not a first time mom. but i wanst like that the first pony ride either. eh, idk

merinasmommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm raising my dd the old fashioned way.we didn't do baby food we went to mashed potatos and stuff like that.idc if you bash me.she is doing great and is right on track.my dd was 7 weeks old and got her first taste of a sucker.I didn't care its not going to kill her.ger ped thinks I'm doing fine with what I'm doing and until he voices concern I'm not going to stop.she is 16 months and she eats her regular foor and gets gasp cookies after....and if she doesn't eat I give her whatever she wants so she does eat...I asked her per and he said"as long as she eats healthy most of the time a cookie dinner every once and a while will not hurt her"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)