Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ROFL are you phawking serious????

PIAG - a mom is pissed because she caught her family giving her 10 week old cake icing.

I think this is extremely hilarious. Really? People are this fucking uptight? She's the moron for leaving her infant with such irresponsible people, and TBH, it's not even a big deal.

My son was a month old when my auntie gave him a spoonful of Pepsi. WOW, OMGZ, HE COULDA DIED!!!

Really, is there anyone in here who's done something that would award you as "MOM OF THE YEAR"? I gave my son a popsicle when he was 3 months old and he LOVED it.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (91-100):
PTK11
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM

If you're going to give them formula, then I don't see a probem with adding all that other crap. It's all the same. Corn syrup solids/high fructose corn syrup is the main ingrediant in almost everything you listed, including your formula. But it all has some sort or ARTIFICAL nutrients, so at least he won't die. Good job, momma! I don't know anyone who is PERFECTLY healthy, but you should keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel like good. Babies need all of the calories that their bodies can handle to have nutrients in them! When they're older, and not growing 5x faster than they ever will again, then you can start feeding them crap. I bet he's an honors student, too?

Quoting tyfry7496:

Seeing my son made it to 16 years old and is still going strong, I think I will brag. My son had cereal at 2 weeks, baby food at 1 month, table food at 3 or 4 months, and was on milk at 8 months. He also got water in the hospital nursery, had tastes of ice cream and Popsicles from about 2 weeks. Oh and he had the dreaded formula. He's perfectly heathy and not obese.

How about you parent your perfect way and stop bashing the rest of us?

Quoting PTK11:

I would freak out. I EBF. EXCLUSIVLY. I don't use formula because of the crap that's in it. Sugar and empty calories. Sounds a lot like icing, huh? Not even adults should have icing. Yeah, there were no "rules" in the way olden days. There was also no icing or Popsicles

You "mothers" shouldn't brag about what you're doing. It's not beneficial to your children, at all. Yea, it tastes good. So does carrots and pears. Give your kid something with nutrients.

PTK11
by on May. 9, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Would you be willing to bet a whole months worth of your food stamps on it??

Your kid will "out perform" mine? Who says that? Do you want to put them in a contest?? Oh, man! Ha!

Quoting tyfry7496:

Whoa!! Back off lady!! You have no right to ASSume anything about us single mothers. I bet a lot of us are smarter than you. I bet our kids won't grow up to be judgemental snobs who think they are perfect. My son raised by this single mon will out perform yours anytime.

PLEASE LEAVE OUR GROUP!!!

Quoting PTK11:

Nope! I make good choices (including infant nutrition) - no knocked up single momma here! I guess it's shit like this, and parents like you, that cause all those "children of single parents" statistics. I would normally never "bash" or state my opinion like this, but you are really a piece of work. So, unbelievably, uneducated and ignorant.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

You're also not even a member of this group.

SHOO fly.

Quoting PTK11:

And, yes, I'm "phawking" serious. **SMH**

tyfry7496
by on May. 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM
I don't get food stamps. I work to raise my son.

It's time for you to leave.

Quoting PTK11:

Your kid will "out perform" mine? Who says that? Do you want to put them in a contest?? Oh, man! Ha!

Quoting tyfry7496:

Whoa!! Back off lady!! You have no right to ASSume anything about us single mothers. I bet a lot of us are smarter than you. I bet our kids won't grow up to be judgemental snobs who think they are perfect. My son raised by this single mon will out perform yours anytime.

Quoting PTK11:

Nope! I make good choices (including infant nutrition) - no knocked up single momma here! I guess it's shit like this, and parents like you, that cause all those "children of single parents" statistics. I would normally never "bash" or state my opinion like this, but you are really a piece of work. So, unbelievably, uneducated and ignorant.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SHOO fly.

Quoting PTK11:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Tbh i would be one to go nuts over it :x but thats why i dont leave my dd with people who ik would try that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesister2
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 8:34 AM
Im a single mom and i breastfeed exclusively so you cant lump us all together. How phawking(to quote op ;) ) ignorant

Quoting PTK11:

If you're going to give them formula, then I don't see a probem with adding all that other crap. It's all the same. Corn syrup solids/high fructose corn syrup is the main ingrediant in almost everything you listed, including your formula. But it all has some sort or ARTIFICAL nutrients, so at least he won't die. Good job, momma! I don't know anyone who is PERFECTLY healthy, but you should keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel like good. Babies need all of the calories that their bodies can handle to have nutrients in them! When they're older, and not growing 5x faster than they ever will again, then you can start feeding them crap. I bet he's an honors student, too?

Quoting tyfry7496:

Seeing my son made it to 16 years old and is still going strong, I think I will brag. My son had cereal at 2 weeks, baby food at 1 month, table food at 3 or 4 months, and was on milk at 8 months. He also got water in the hospital nursery, had tastes of ice cream and Popsicles from about 2 weeks. Oh and he had the dreaded formula. He's perfectly heathy and not obese.

How about you parent your perfect way and stop bashing the rest of us?

Quoting PTK11:

I would freak out. I EBF. EXCLUSIVLY. I don't use formula because of the crap that's in it. Sugar and empty calories. Sounds a lot like icing, huh? Not even adults should have icing. Yeah, there were no "rules" in the way olden days. There was also no icing or Popsicles

You "mothers" shouldn't brag about what you're doing. It's not beneficial to your children, at all. Yea, it tastes good. So does carrots and pears. Give your kid something with nutrients.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tndsmomma28
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

You know, that's a lot of assumptions to make about someone based on a single post.  You don't agree with Krista, that's fine, no one said you had to, but why do you feel the need to insult her?  Do you feel better now?  Did that make you feel righteous and tough?  

Just because someone doesn't do things the way YOU think they should be done doesn't make them wrong.  You need to grow up and realize that there are other options and opinions and they don't always agree with yours, but that doesn't mean that the other person is less than you.  

The only person I see in this thread who is "So, unbelievably, uneducated and ignorant" is you.  BTW, got enough commas in there?  People in glass houses and all...

Quoting PTK11:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SHOO fly.

Quoting PTK11:

tndsmomma28
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 9:48 AM

More and more assumptions.  It appears that you don't actually have anything intelligent to say, since you've resorted to randomly insulting people who you literally know nothing about.  You sound incredibly ignorant, and it gets more apparent with each of your replies.  Maybe you should stop now, before it gets any worse.

Quoting PTK11:

Quoting tyfry7496:

Quoting PTK11:

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

SHOO fly.

Quoting PTK11:

1979mommy
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Well this has been an interesting read. LOL

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I once gave my DD a lemon when she was just under one years old.  One bite of that very tart lemon and you should have seen her face's reaction.  LOL!  Other than that I don't do anything related to Idiot Mother Award.

SinceresMomma
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Awww that is so mean talking about a baby like that. Is it that serious?

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

I had to hide her on my FB because I do not need to see new pics and updates of her special little snowflakes every freakin' day! She was fine during her pregnancy but as soon as KImber the future stripper was born,she lost her damn marbles.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed her whiny posts.

This isn't the first one!!!

Quoting ICPclwnLOV:

Found the post! I was right! lol. I love you ya big ole dinosaur!!! She has gotten super annoying since having the baby. Why hasnt anybody told her to give the baby some drops for her gas and STFU?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)