Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I start physical therapy tomorrow....

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
  • 3 Replies
...and I am not looking forward to it. This time I am sentenced to 1 hour 2x per week and a third day of a half hour workout on the anti-gravity machine (Alter-G).... Add in DDs OT for her hands and I will need my own room in the rehab clinic!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robsessed98
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:46 AM

doesn't sound fun... btw why are you having pt?

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:50 AM
I go too

Auto accident when i was 5 months prego but my
Son was fine :)
5BMom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I was temporaily paralyzed from the waist down in the fall of 2010...from encephalitis and possibly vitamin K deficiency. My ex husband knew I was very ill and denied me medical care. I was literally outvof my mind becauce my
brain was swollen. I don't think I atIe for about 10 days. When I crawled for help, I was taken to the hospital and life flighted and spent 3+ months in hospitals. Since I didn't even attempt to stand in my own until 9 weeks into my stay and was home several months before I could walk unassisted, I also had major atrophy.

The pain and weakness is back...saw my ortho and he threw me back in therapy. Apparantly, I can't even straighten my legs all the way, lol

And no, my ex was not arrested. I don't know why. His dad probably bought his way out again. I even have a handwritten note from ex (my attorney has a copy and so do the police) admitting I had been sick for days and unable to make rational decisions. Its pretty fucked up.

Quoting Robsessed98:

doesn't sound fun... btw why are you having pt?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)