Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I broke my rule but don't regret it, I may found what am looking for.

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

I made a rule that I will be single for at least three months but after a month I was ready  and to move on sooner am ready, I did what I taught it was best dated few accepted the offer no longer rejection. One was nuts but I met someone he is a wonderful mature guy. I never met someone that could care so much for someone especially as a single mother to be accepted by someone not just me but my kids also the whole package. he hasn't met them but he has his own also and I got mne. He talks how mine and his should be treated equal and that well taken care like his own. Its ard to explain but he is a true geniue guy. There is no rush into marriage  or anything but taking it slow and day at a time. We both want to take time get to know each other very well at least a year maybe two. I am not getting hopes high but I may open and give a chance. He is a lot older more than I would want but age don't really matter guys like him are hard to find. I never felt so safe and comfortable with someone. I had a great times with him and to be treated this good by someone is something I have to get used to. I pray it goes well.

by on May. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

fingers crossed 

Blessed_Mommy87
by on May. 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM

For once I meet someone who respect me and my decions no rush or anything. And he don't smoke.

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Personally, I think you should have waited before jumping into a new relationship. There's nothing wrong with being alone for a little while and just working on yourself.

And he may just be a rebound for you. Jmo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
plprincess78
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Keeping fingers crossed for you.  I've been considering getting back into the dating scene but really have no idea how to do it...

LovelyDayz
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hoping it goes well.

bennys_mom10
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:39 PM
How much older? a lot of older men can become overly controling and that can become bigger issues, just a warning from experience. Good luck hope it does work out tho and he actually is a good guy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on May. 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Yay! :)

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Is this the boss? Or a new guy? Whoever he is please take it slow. I wanna make sure you're okay! You just got out of a tough relationship so take it easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5BMom
by on May. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I agree. Older men can be control freaks. I also think that in most cases rebound relationships are a bust.

Quoting bennys_mom10:

How much older? a lot of older men can become overly controling and that can become bigger issues, just a warning from experience. Good luck hope it does work out tho and he actually is a good guy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)