Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Taking a minute to vent

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 15 Replies
I am doing very well dealing with the stbxh and his gf. I work with the woman that introduced them accidently, she appologized to me about it several times, well a couple of days ago she told me her husband went riding with the stbx and I told het I knew he was going out and left it at that, I felt like she wanted me to ask her more but I didn't take the bait. Apparently she went to the gf and told her that I had asked if she had gone and that I was trying to start something, my stbxh told the gf it was bs because I am not like that. I just have to laugh at a grown woman playing these silly junior high games with people she supposedly calls friends.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MicahBoo07
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

she must have no life or one of those people who can't live without some sort of drama going on. Just don't talk to the person so she has nothing to talk about

steviechick
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Yes, even grown women act like they are still in the 7th grade.  Just chalk it up to more life experiences.  I would stay far away from this person.  She's nothing but trouble.

ame4c
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

1st thing I want to say is WAY TO GO on NOT taking the bait.  A Lot of woman would have.  The best thing you can do at this point is only talk to the X about the kids and leave it at that.  If these people are going to try to put you in the middle of their lives, then weed them out of your life.  You don't need the drama.

way to go

theres_new_hope
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Ugh People can be stuck in gossip sometimes. This is why I'm very careful who I give details of my life to. And very careful who I'm friends with!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM

I'll admit, I like drama. Though I certainly prefer it to be someone elses with me NOT in the middle. Good for you for recognizing what she was trying to do. Clearly, she's not that sorry she introduced them . . .

SinceresMomma
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Oh wow. Some people just have to gossip
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:20 PM

You did the right thing...Don't feed into the foolishness....

SLOmommy
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Woman are scum sometimes. My X's GF deleted an important text and then strategically threw a fit to him about how horrible it was of me to not inform him of this important thing.
I sent him a photo of the sent text proving she was wrong. I get an error message on my phone when a text fails...she's busted. Not my problem though, I did my part.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 10, 2012 at 2:48 PM

ugh i wouldnt talk to that bitch anymore.

DixieL
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Some people and that means a lot of women never grow up. They just love to start trouble where there is none. She was probably mad because you didn't take the bait. Just forget her and cut her out of your life as your friend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN