Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I just saw a commercial saying if you see under age drinking, you can report it by calling this number. Would you call?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Replies (11-20):
mollymae09
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao hell no. I'm 20. I am a mom, I live on my own and damnit if I want to have a drink at the end of the day, I'm going to!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Nope. Cuz I was drinking under 21 too haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Drinking what?  What constittutes underage drinking?  No explanatory reason.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:16 PM

probably not. if i saw a drunk, not in contol of herslef young girl w a bunch of boys maybe but thena gain id just call the cops not that number 

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

HAHAHAHA!

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

I'm calling 1888-UNDER-21 on you. Lol.

Quoting lissetteP:

Shiit I'm under age and I a drink bin doing it since I was 13..but I need to slow down with it a little cuz its not good..lol

IBNeaters
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Not unless I saw teens seriously abusing alcohol--I believe that if you're old enough to vote, you should be old enough to drink.  

Angel7207
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I doubt it.

singlemom1208
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Most likely not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zacknalexmom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Lmao! That's funny! I probably would not. I was drinking when I was 18 yrs old.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

I'm calling 1888-UNDER-21 on you. Lol.

Quoting lissetteP:

Shiit I'm under age and I a drink bin doing it since I was 13..but I need to slow down with it a little cuz its not good..lol

LexRi0709
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I used to work at a grocery store in a small town. Its illegal to sell to an adult that you know is giving it to minors. Group of people from my high school walked in with this guy who was 23. I refused to sell to him, because I knew who he was and what he was doing. I didn't want to risk my job. My boss almost fired me for refusing to sell him a case of beer! Would I report it, no, but I also won't sell it if I know its a situation like that. He should have come in by himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)