Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My German and Irish blood failed me last night

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM
  • 21 Replies

First,before people jump on my ass......the kids stayed the night at my brother's house and he took them to school today. lol

Since I didnt have my kids and roommie and her kid are staying a few nights with her baby daddy(she's moving back in with him. I think she is stupid for that but whatever.Her life.) I decided to try Captain Morgan's Long Island Iced Tea. SSSOOOOOO GGOOOODDD!!!!! "Normally takes a lot for me to get drunk and I never get sick. Not even 3 glasses in, I got sick. Last thing I remember is trying to crawl from the couch to the bathroom. Woke up on the dog bed. hahahahaha. Took a shower and then went to bed. Never.Ever.Again will I drink that many long island ice teas.

Surprisingly,Im not hungover today. Put I had to give the dog a shower this morning. I puked on the poor dog apparently. Poor girl still loves me!

Anyways, how was y'alls night?

by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I looooooove long island tea.  It's a cheap drunk since it doesn't take but a couple and it tastes good.

KeriAZ
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Wow. I can drink 5 or 6 of those before i get drunk. I dont get sick unless i mix my alcohol. So if i drink one thing i stick to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA poor dog!

I quit drinking after me and Jose had an interesting night together.  I haven't had a night with the captain in years.

ICPclwnLOV
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I've never had LIIT before plus I rarely drink. I ate before I started drinking. It's a good thing Im broke and dont have a paypal account. I got on Ebay and would have been in big trouble! lol

Quoting KeriAZ:

Wow. I can drink 5 or 6 of those before i get drunk. I dont get sick unless i mix my alcohol. So if i drink one thing i stick to it.

ICPclwnLOV
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM

On a side note, if your going to get the pukes, a dog is a really good thing to have around. lol

Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on May. 11, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Wow lol.

Long Island Iced Tea is my fav.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM
3 cups? U must not drink to much..the last time I was tipsy was last Friday I had 3 coranas and half bottle of malibu and I wasn't even all fuckt up like that up..poor dog..sounds Like someone doesn't know how to handle their liquor..lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Ive never tried it but it sounds really good..I love ice tea..lol

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Wow lol.

Long Island Iced Tea is my fav.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Back when I was actually drinking, I'd get tropical iced teas...just as much alcohol but tasted better because it was with juice.  I could drink 3 of them.  Now, I'd probably be shit faced after a couple sips. 

Jenny_Penny89
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Hahaha!!!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)