Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To believe the 5 year old, or the adult who is known to lie.... **UPDATE**

Posted by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM
  • 210 Replies
2 moms liked this

Well, thank you to all the ladies for the support on if BD were to keep DS past his designated days. I got the CO paper work from my lawyer this morning just in case that were to happen. I went to pick up DS from school and he was their!!!

Every time I pick him up I always ask him how his day was, and (when he visited with his dad) ask if he had fun seeing his daddy. Today I asked if he had fun seeing daddy, he responded with no. I asked why, he said he didn't see daddy.... odd. I asked "didn't you go do daddys house?" "yes" me-"who was their?" DS- "grandpa and uncle taen" where was daddy?" DS- "I saw him on the computer, he was far away."

His dad is a private pilot and is gone A LOT! In our agreed parenting plan that is a temp CO it says I have ROFR. obviously he didn't act on that. I even sent him a txt that morning (wed) and asked if he was going to get him. he said yes. He didn't pick him up, his dad did (grandpa). I'm so pissed right now because DS could have been with me. If he would have asked I would have let grandpa see him, but not take care of him for 2 days and one morning.... 

frustrated. I sent him an email about his violation of the CO, and I will be telling my lawyer frist thing on Monday morning. 

Holy shit, I am flored by these responses (thanks to those sticking up for me). I no way shape or form have EVER tried to keep DS away from BD or from family on his side! I said that I was mad because he went against the court order and took my right away as the MOTHER to ROFR. If Grandpa wants to see him then awsome! I'm sorry but I don't even have my parents take care of DS for three days in a row! Grandpa is more than welcome to take him for the day, but he doesn't need to bath him, tuck him into bed, wake him up in the morning, make breakfast, dress him and everything else. that is the MOTHER AND FATHERS job. 

I'm sorry that BD is a private pilot and is gone ALL THE TIME. it's not my fault, it's his life that he chose just this year. he has to pay for it. DS needs stability  and a set schedule. He starts school in August and I'll be damned if he goes to daddys house on his days and is with a different person each time with daddy NOT PRESENT. I do not need others taking care of, teaching, my child when his dad is unavailable and I am perfectly capable as HIS MOTHER! No, that doesn't mean he cant spend time with his grandpa and uncle on dads side, it just means it's not their place to raise him. 

thx, that's all. 

by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Omg not good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:50 PM
2 moms liked this

lol...  I love your siggy!  

DDDaysh
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

About the post, that is annoying!  

Does your CO say anything about who can pick him up?  Did you ask grandpa where Dad was?  

Next time, if Dad isn't picking up, I'd ask point blank where he was before releasing DS.  

Harleigh87
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM

No their is nothing that states that grandpa can't pick up. I can't withould DS at school, because they don't do that unless I have a CO stating it. No I didn't ask grandpa, I didn't know about everything until today. I thought DS was with his dad the whole time. 

I think he's doing it because he hasn't seend DS in 4 weeks, and he doens't want to pay CS. this is a temp CO till our hearing in Aug. I'm recording and documenting everything because I am going to ask that he only has everyother weekend because he rarely ever sees DS (it's been 4 weeks already)..... 

Quoting DDDaysh:

Does your CO say anything about who can pick him up?  Did you ask grandpa where Dad was?  

Next time, if Dad isn't picking up, I'd ask point blank where he was before releasing DS.  

Harleigh87
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM

LOL, why thank you!

Quoting DDDaysh:

lol...  I love your siggy!  

DDDaysh
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM
3 moms liked this

Definitely keep documenting.  Shared custody is all well and good, but not if the other party isn't actually doing any parenting.  

Quoting Harleigh87:

No their is nothing that states that grandpa can't pick up. I can't withould DS at school, because they don't do that unless I have a CO stating it. No I didn't ask grandpa, I didn't know about everything until today. I thought DS was with his dad the whole time. 

I think he's doing it because he hasn't seend DS in 4 weeks, and he doens't want to pay CS. this is a temp CO till our hearing in Aug. I'm recording and documenting everything because I am going to ask that he only has everyother weekend because he rarely ever sees DS (it's been 4 weeks already)..... 

Quoting DDDaysh:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 12, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
My daycare has paperwork we have to fill out and we put on there who can pick them up, and who cant. So the ones on the can't list can't take the kids unless they call me and I say otherwise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Ayden0406
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:55 AM
10 moms liked this

I guess I dont see the problem with Grandpa having him during the dads visitation if dad is working. I would love for my child to have a grandpa that was willing to take him.

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM
3 moms liked this
I agree. But some people love to shell out cash to lawyers and fight over stupid stuff. If the grandpa is physically able to care for him, i don't see the big deal.

Quoting Mom2Ayden0406:

I guess I dont see the problem with Grandpa having him during the dads visitation if dad is working. I would love for my child to have a grandpa that was willing to take him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM
7 moms liked this
The problem is that dad isn't taking care of the child when he fought in court to have that privilege. If dad wants to leave grandpa in care then maybe dad should have his visitation revoked.

Quoting Mom2Ayden0406:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)