Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

okay someone explain this to me

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
  • 75 Replies
My ex (not bd) and i hung out today....he claimed to have many "inappropriate" thoughts about me and our previous sex life....but still says that nothing will happen so there's nothing to worry about....he's engaged....she knows we hung out...but not for 5+ hours and not driving out to the middle of no where to stop and lay on the hood of his car looking at stars lol....but he said she wouldn't care

so someone please explain is he full of shit or can a guy think about you sexually but only want a friendship...because i know guys think about sex often but idk this just seems a little off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RyansMommie07
by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:31 AM

ive had a few friends who just hung out and relaxed, but always at one point or another feelings popped up n made things awkward. so idk.. 

mommynac
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:00 AM
7 moms liked this

He's playing you. Sounds like he just wants to hit it one more time before the big day and thought you might go for it. Better her than you...

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM
3 moms liked this
He was testing you to see if he could get some.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on May. 12, 2012 at 9:05 AM
Agree.

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
My ex was famous for admitting he had inappropriate thoughts that were not really inappropriate seeing as he couldn't marry gf. They were engaged for 7 months by called it off cause apparently I'm all he ever talks about to her when they argue.

I don't honestly care lol. If he wants to stay with Hulky and ruin it by talking about why she can't be more like me then I tell him to be as inappropriate with her as he wants lOlololol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Yep, if he had "inappropriate thoughts" he was wanting to hit it one last time.

Quoting Chanel5nyc:

Agree.

Quoting MeeshMom:

MissTuree
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM
4 moms liked this

That whole day was inappropriate, he's a d-bag.

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I don't see it that way, mainly because I was doing intimate things like this with my ex when we visited him back in 2009. It wasn't even sexual, it was just taking a walk out in the night and just talking. We didn't even hold hands or anything.

Quoting MissTuree:

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

photogal831
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Think he'll stop cause i really don't want to deal wth this every time we hang out...he still says that there's nothing to worry about...so idk...im really bad at reading this guy...always have been

Quoting MeeshMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTuree
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 12:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Putting myself in the shoes of the fiancee I would be very upset knowing my future husband was having that intimate of a time with another woman, especially with the sex talk coming up. Extremely inappropriate. IMO he should have more respect for his fiancee than what he is showing, that shows a lot to me about his character. Definitely a guy that I think should remain an ex and nothing more to the op because a man that acts like that is no good, especially to put her in the position to become "the other woman". She deserves more than being this guys side dish.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I don't see it that way, mainly because I was doing intimate things like this with my ex when we visited him back in 2009. It wasn't even sexual, it was just taking a walk out in the night and just talking. We didn't even hold hands or anything.

Quoting MissTuree:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN