Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Would you pay for it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm on like 3 different dating sites, they are free and it's like the same people on all of them lol. I was thinking of maybe paying for one and hopin I get better results. What do you ladies think? Would you pay for one?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
handicapnation
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I've tried a free dating site.. most of the men on there are disgusting. I'm sure it's not any different on a paid site.. but hey.. yolo lol. jk. I would go with a well known site though eharmony or match.com. Good luck and becareful!

vinalex0581
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM

when i was a single mom i use to go on the free dating sites and i was once a member of Match.com

that was a paid site. it didn't work for me. 

psych_mom
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:25 AM

When I was a single mom, I paid for a dating site for one month and found my husband of almost 5 years.

jessi2girls
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 7:34 AM

nope, wouldn't pay for one.

tyfry7496
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Me neither.

Quoting MeeshMom:

I wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grouchymama
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I did. I met DH on match.com.  We have been married 6 yrs and have 3 kids. I was on match.com and eharmony. I met nice guys on both but it was completely different when I met DH. I guess you never know where your soul mate is so it doesn't hurt to look in several places:)

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I did. I met my fiance Kevin on a pay site. He is someone I wouldnt have met otherwise. He is also totally different than anyone else I ever dated. The site I used has a huge profile questionnaire and the matches I had were very much like me but different than those I chose in the past. That is probably why it worked. My bad guy radar was obviously in need of recall and now I have the relationship that I always wanted. At the time, I had the money but it was worth every penny. Also, the site I use has a lot more protective screenings too. Granted, it does not remove all risk but at least they do screen. 

owl0210
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I always go on the sites that require payment. Match and Eharm are the only ones that I've tried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn31
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM

unless i meet him in person, its not going to happen.

twinmama2five
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

If I were single and had the money I would.  You don't always meet the right people in person anyway.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN