Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Would you pay for it?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm on like 3 different dating sites, they are free and it's like the same people on all of them lol. I was thinking of maybe paying for one and hopin I get better results. What do you ladies think? Would you pay for one?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on May. 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Replies (21-30):
handicapnation
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM

I've tried a free dating site.. most of the men on there are disgusting. I'm sure it's not any different on a paid site.. but hey.. yolo lol. jk. I would go with a well known site though eharmony or match.com. Good luck and becareful!

vinalex0581
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM

when i was a single mom i use to go on the free dating sites and i was once a member of Match.com

that was a paid site. it didn't work for me. 

psych_mom
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:25 AM

When I was a single mom, I paid for a dating site for one month and found my husband of almost 5 years.

jessi2girls
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 7:34 AM

nope, wouldn't pay for one.

tyfry7496
by Janet on May. 16, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Me neither.

Quoting MeeshMom:

I wouldn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grouchymama
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

I did. I met DH on match.com.  We have been married 6 yrs and have 3 kids. I was on match.com and eharmony. I met nice guys on both but it was completely different when I met DH. I guess you never know where your soul mate is so it doesn't hurt to look in several places:)

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on May. 16, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I did. I met my fiance Kevin on a pay site. He is someone I wouldnt have met otherwise. He is also totally different than anyone else I ever dated. The site I used has a huge profile questionnaire and the matches I had were very much like me but different than those I chose in the past. That is probably why it worked. My bad guy radar was obviously in need of recall and now I have the relationship that I always wanted. At the time, I had the money but it was worth every penny. Also, the site I use has a lot more protective screenings too. Granted, it does not remove all risk but at least they do screen. 

owl0210
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I always go on the sites that require payment. Match and Eharm are the only ones that I've tried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenn31
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:44 AM

unless i meet him in person, its not going to happen.

twinmama2five
by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:57 AM

If I were single and had the money I would.  You don't always meet the right people in person anyway.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)