Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

this fu$%ing governor

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

why is it that the fucking uselss ass politicians run up all this fucking deficit and they first thing they want to do is, cut our pay? this governor wants to cut our pay 5%. yea, cuz i guess my living expenses are cheaper than other people's? i already make about 7 an hour less than the private sector. i stay here for the benefits and stability but that shit has been pretty unstable the past few years, what w these assholes always threatening our pay, our pension, everything else. NO, our pensions ARENT all that. they like to plaster the head of corrections retirment all over the news talking about us fat gov't workers and our fat pensions. newsflash: i dotn make shit, and my pension aint gonna be shit either, and it is that way for MOST of us.

fuck politicians. all of them, in their chiquito.

by on May. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Tricia1979
by Patricia on May. 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM

It is such a bull. My friend that works for the department of health and human services qualifies for medicaid, snap, wic, housing and cash assistance, and she only has one kid. It is bull that people working for the state can not afford to live without state assistance. I'm on your side!

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:13 PM

OP:  What do you do for work?

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on May. 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate Jerry Brown. He's been pushing that highspeed railroad to nowhere yet he is threatening to cut education even more than it already is and I heard that gov workers will have 4 day work weeks. I hate politicians too. Especially this governor. Why does California always have shitty governors?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

i hate jerry brown but, the alternative was whitman and she wanted to lay us ALL off and privatize everything. and they need to cool it w all this greening and that high speed railroad, we cant afford none of that shit right now.

NananRaysmom
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Maybe our govt would have more money to pay hard working people if they would stop supporting illegals and their children. Stop giving them an education, housing, food, medical care. And being harder on those who depend on the govt...yet keep having kids they can't afford because the govt will provide for them. Especially in CA...that's over run with illegals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I feel for you. We have Governor Dipshit here in Wisconsin. He's caused thousands of teachers to lose their jobs, schools to close and class sizes to swell to 40 kids in a class, inc elementary school. We are dead last in job creation. We keep losing jobs. He's trying to alter job stats from the Dept of Labor. He along with his former employees are under investigation and some of them have been charged. He has a legal defense fund and keeps getting money from out of state billionaires for his fund. Wisconsin is all kinds of messed up. It's sad, very sad. ALL politicians should be fired and hired as a JOB, where if you don't perform you get fired and no lifetime pension, pay and benefits. They get average pay too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM

im sure that doesnt help, but i thinkt he biggest problem is that ALL politicians are in the pockets of special interersts. ALL. liberal OR conservative. AND.... corporations have too many tax loop holes.

Quoting NananRaysmom:

Maybe our govt would have more money to pay hard working people if they would stop supporting illegals and their children. Stop giving them an education, housing, food, medical care. And being harder on those who depend on the govt...yet keep having kids they can't afford because the govt will provide for them. Especially in CA...that's over run with illegals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN