Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Have you ever ....

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Had that one person that hurt you so bad that everytime you talk to them you cant help but throw the things they did in their face? Well I have and it sucks 10x more bc that person is my bd and I have to talk to him. I was with him for almost 10yrs and towards the end I found out that he had cheated on me for 3 of those years and was living a double life. He had just had a daughter 6months before our son was born. He pays child support but its 300 hundred dollars and as mothers we all know that thats nothing for 2 children!! I asked him if he'd help me with our sons birthday moonwalk which is 150 I told him that ive already bought all of the other things for the party and would appreciate it if he helped me with the moonwalk and that'd I'd split the cost with him. He proceeds to tell me that I get money from him every week in childsupport!! But what really ticks me off is his other bm who left him for a woman, he helps her when she asks and is more of a dad too their daughter and her son then he has ever been to our children despite them no longer being together. He just recently paid 100 for a tattoo for her but cant give me 75 for our sons birthday!! What kinda bs is that. I can not stand him for anything in the world and truly wish we could trade in babydaddys like we do used cars =( 

Sorry so long... had to vent.

by on May. 17, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 3:50 PM

sounds like hes still fucking her.  sorry :(

my ex was such an asshole when we split. but as time went by i just didnt give a shit. hed bait me and i wouldnt take the bait, i just left or hung up. he got a clue and stopped. its been since 1997 and we get along now. this man, cheated on me several times, spent months unemployed sitting on his ass and not cleaning or taking care opf our kid, beat me and a bunch of other things. i just dont care about it any more. after many angry years, i forgave him for my own sake.

it will take time but you will get there.

animebuddy
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM
He's prob still fucking the other bm to be honest. Vent away hun. ((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
J.Kristine
by on May. 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Lol I dont care who hes fucking I just wish he would prioritize a little better. Idk why when he pisses me off I throw the past up in his face. I guess it still hurts even though Ive moved on and all. I have an amazing bf who is more of a father than my bd has ever been to my kids. I just really can not stand my bd but hopefully one day ill be able to tolerate him. Im sorry that youve been through all of that and glad that you have gotten past it. Thank you for replying i didnt think anyone was going to lol.

brieri
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Vent away.  Yeah, been there done that. 

TAG2.0
by on May. 17, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I seriously hate the term baby momma, its insulting and implies low class. Lesbians are alot easier to deal with that a woman who constantly in your face about the past. Yall sound like you have some bad blood as it is, that may be why she gets more than you do. He probably doesnt have to deal with much since shes not holding a grudge against him. You have some unfinished business and its affecting your relationship with him. You can either put the past behind you, or continue to hold on to it even though it has no bearing on the present and future. Dont be a "baby momma", be a mother and let the past go. 

if he's being a douche even after you let things go, just take him back to court for more support. I dont have CS on my ex, if he cant help me with stuff, then he cant. Thats just more things Ive done to support my daughter and Im proud to say I have.

J.Kristine
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM

And I seriously hate when ppl assume instead of knowing all the facts. I am not constantly in his face nor do I speak to him, this was the 1st time ive spoke to him in almost a month bc we simply cannot have a decent convo without arguing therefore I dont bother. Sinse my son was born ive asked him for diapers once and asked him to help with the moonwalk simply bc he should help with our childs birthday and I have already bought everything else on my own. Thats great that your proud to do it all on your own but he can help he choses not to. Thanks for your input.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)