Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

welp...s*** just got real....fast

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
Whatcha gonna do about it?

My son asked to call his dad. So I called his dad. His answered the phone (hell froze over).....then my son starts yelling Bfs name into the phone cause his dad doesn't sound like bf...(hell unfroze)....

Son is getting more and more mad cause his dad just keeps saying hello and its not bf. Son looks at me....while on speaker phone....says this isn't my dad....bf name is my dad....he does stuff for me. He picks me up from.school, he loves you. He won't leave us.

Sons dad heard it all....and Hung up.

What am I gonna do about it?

Not a damn thing. Wanna know why? The fucker should feel bad. He hasn't been there for his kid. His kid doesn't know him. He doesn't help his kid. He doesn't pick him up from school or love on him.

I'm not fixing it. I don't feel bad. Actually, I'm quite proud of my little man for knowing what a dad is!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma4vr
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:32 PM

how old is ur son? what caused this?

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM
He is 6.

He asked to call his dad. When he wants to talk to bf he always asks to call bf by name. I dunno why he called bf dad today.

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma4vr
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:38 PM

awww well.. hes a smart boy! lol... and im sure ur bf will be (hopefully) happy

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is 6.

He asked to call his dad. When he wants to talk to bf he always asks to call bf by name. I dunno why he called bf dad today.

Quoting momma4vr:

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Bf loves being a dad more than anything. He has a 10 year old daughter who he worships. He worships my son. And we are expecting a baby in Nov, who he already worships.

Quoting momma4vr:

awww well.. hes a smart boy! lol... and im sure ur bf will be (hopefully) happy

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is 6.

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danielle17T
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM
OMG that's awesome! Give that boy a treat! Those deadbeat dad's(like my sons dad) should feel bad& know there's another good man there son is calling daddy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaelynnsMommy64
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:48 PM
That's awesome!!!!! I can't wait for my dd to be old enough to tell her dad and hid family to fuck off. Kids are smarter then people give them credit for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on May. 20, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Wow. I'd say you have a very mature 6 year old. Any man can help create a baby, but it takes a good strong man to be a Dad. I am glad your son knows what a real Dad is:). Good for you, Momma.

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is 6.

Quoting momma4vr:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM
He is very observant and very well spoken for a 6 year old. I get asked all the time how he knows how to.express himself so well verbally.

I just tell.people, he has always been spoken to like he is an adult and he has always had to express himself back to me cause I don't do.crying and pointing and grunting and nonsense.

Quoting raegan1221:

Wow. I'd say you have a very mature 6 year old. Any man can help create a baby, but it takes a good strong man to be a Dad. I am glad your son knows what a real Dad is:). Good for you, Momma.

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is 6.

Quoting momma4vr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on May. 20, 2012 at 9:03 PM

That's wonderful. You're a good Mom:). I hate it when kids are baby talked....I never baby talked my son either.

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is very observant and very well spoken for a 6 year old. I get asked all the time how he knows how to.express himself so well verbally.

I just tell.people, he has always been spoken to like he is an adult and he has always had to express himself back to me cause I don't do.crying and pointing and grunting and nonsense.

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting happymommy1105:

He is 6.

Quoting momma4vr:

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
mylilgooberpea
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Good for him! I have a feeling thats how my DS is going to feel too. His father came to visit after 4 months of one call a month. Itold him his daddy was here he ran all excited and looked past EXH looking for someone he knew! I thought thats what you get!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN