Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Karma is kickin her a**!!!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Back story: My mom is a total bitch!! She has to control everything and everyone within a 10 mile radius of the house. She has to know what is going on, when it is going on, and who is there, and what they are doing. If she isn't in control, she FREAKS!!!!!! She loves to talk about people behind their backs and lie to your face, then deny she ever lied or talked about you, even when the proof is shown to her ( I know this for a fact ).

GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Karma has come back to bite her in the ass!!!!!!!

She got off the phone with someone who she was bitching out for something earlier. She went outside to smoke, and came back in a few minutes later. She sat down, picked up the phone, and called someone. She got the answering machine, and bitched about them not being home to talk to her when she calls. Well she left them a message, cussing and fussin about the other person, calling them every name in the book and then some. At the end of the message, she told them to call her back when they got that, that she had more to tell them, but she didn't want anyone else to hear her.

About half an hour later, the phone rings. ITS THE PERSON SHE CUSSED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! She had called them BACK and left the message on THEIR answering machine! Instead of calling the person she thought she was, she had called them by mistake! This person called her out on EVERYTHING she has ever done or said or had any part in doing. I'm sitting across the living room and when this happened, I could hear every single word bein said! It was all I could do to keep from falling out of my chair laughing!.

She hung up on them, grabbed her cell phone, and called one of her other * friends *. The line was apparently busy, cause she slammed the phone down, mumbling * stupid busy signal *. Just a minute ago, she tried to call this same * friend *. She picked up, and once again I could hear every word. All that was really said was that she knew what my mom had said about her friend, and if she would talk about someone she had known for years and has done as much as they have for my mom, then what all has my mom said about her? Of course she said she hasn't said anything, but this person doesn't believe her. She told my mom that their friendship was done and over with and she was going to let everyone know what my mom had said about that other person.

Now shes calling whoever she can and bitching to them. It's only a matter of time before this whole town knows what a real true bitch she is and all but runs her ass out! I'm gonna be kicked back laughing my ass off the whole time!

by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
maryjmom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:32 PM

BUMP!

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM
3 moms liked this

can of worms 

photogal831
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

LOL there is a reason they say karma is a bitch lol

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Robsessed98
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I love karma!

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Your mom sounds mentally unfit lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN