Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Oh boy...theres more :-(

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
So apparently my ex screwed his counselor, told his probation officer I made up the abuse (yes, I put my own finger prints on the back of my neck and threw myself down a flight of stairs 7 days post c-section and more), told his whore I took all my ex-fiances money (total lie my exfiance will attest to) and beat him up, made up the fact his dad and uncle molested him, made up the fact he was arrested for his sisters kidnapping, told my doctors he never drank hard alcohol, told a woman I had alcoholic cirrohsis of the liver and thats why I was sick (my medical records state otherwise) and more... Oh yeah, he told people my daughter is not his...even though he violated a restraining order to rape me when she was made.

To top it off, his dad is apparently involved in a criminal conspiracy against me that violates RICO Statutes....

And no one can figure out why I am tachycardic!!!!! I gotta calm down because if I don't I have to go to the ER... Buts its hard when I feel do used and violated. So much for showing no emotion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cbad
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Oh wow..sorry to hear all that..is so crazy. I cant tell you much cuz ive never been into something like that. I can tell u to pray if u belive in a God, he will give you the strength and courage to face whatever comes..and pray for him alot too as bad as u mite hate him....good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stillstandin246
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Wow I'm so sorry!  And I know what you mean with the tachycardia, I have the same issue and its starting to interfere with my daily life on top of everything else.  I hope you were able to feel better.

Vivian0331
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I'm so sorry that all this is happening to you. I know this is hard to do but hold your head high and act like its not bothering you because if he knows that it is he gets the satisfaction of watching you hurt. sometimes you just need to find someone to just vent to.

crzctl8de
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Just breathe.  Maybe a move across the country is in order?  That is how I solved mine. 

steviechick
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Wow!  I'm sorry as well that this happened to you.  You need calmness in your life STAT!  Is there anyway you can move far, far away from your ex?  AND, take your kids with you?  He's a danger to you, your kids and society as a whole. 

Robsessed98
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Vivian0331:

I'm so sorry that all this is happening to you. I know this is hard to do but hold your head high and act like its not bothering you because if he knows that it is he gets the satisfaction of watching you hurt. sometimes you just need to find someone to just vent to.

cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow...I'm sorry!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN