Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

You gotta love

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM
  • 11 Replies

I am now getting that I am not dateable because I have kids.  Has anyone else got that?

by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KPBMom
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Uh, yeah! My trouble is that men my age (47) are put off by the 6 year old.

Robsessed98
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:29 PM

No, you're not undateable.  How do you think millions of single moms find husbands?  You just have to find the right one that doesn't mind the kids.... chances are he has some too.

evilangel198431
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:39 PM

im not getting that. i have a wonderful guy that ive been trying to date for a while who is not put off by my kids. you really do just have to find the right one. it has been hard though finding time to date him because both of us are old fashioned in the sense that we don't want to introduce our children too soon. makes finding time hard but i think it will be so worth all the trouble in the end. i have good feelings about this one!

brieri
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM

It has become the life of women vs men.

llion18
by on May. 24, 2012 at 5:09 PM

If a man loves you and wants to be you, then the kids issue wouldn't matter.

And besides, men are just like having another child, lol!

Make sure you are dating for the right reasons not just to have someone around.

Enjoy your self, love yourself first, and before you know it, the decent man will appear, lol...

josiahmom
by on May. 25, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I am. When the guy comes I will date until then Im not dating. I am going to focus on my sons and my life.

cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:11 PM

This!

Quoting Robsessed98:

No, you're not undateable.  How do you think millions of single moms find husbands?  You just have to find the right one that doesn't mind the kids.... chances are he has some too.

Judy.Londono
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:15 PM
I have to agree with you on that! Men are like anothet child, it is stressful to cope with two kids at the same time, i just don't understand why men act like this?
Vivian0331
by on May. 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM

The right one is out there trust me....I thought the same thing too. But this guy just walked back into my life from highschool and he loves my son. He even calls himself his dad....I know he loves me but what makes me love him so much is the fact that he is so good with my son and he loves him....So have faith he will show when you least expect it.

Quoting Robsessed98:

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Agree!!!

I was blessed when I found bf. He is awesome with my son. My son worships him. And he worships my son.

Sometimes I actually feel a little left out......

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)