Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Went on a first date

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
And it was awesome. He opened car doors and any door we walked through. If someone else opened the door he made sure I went first. He took me to an amazing seafood place then dancing. He taught me how to swing dance. I met his friends who also went dancing. I had so much fun and now I can not get him off my brain. Grrr you would think it is a good thing. I dont know if I am ready for this. It has been a year since my ex an I broke up I am totally over him. I am afraid of being hurt again.I know not all men are like my ex but it is hard to get pass it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Robsessed98
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:50 PM

That's awesome!  Don't worry about getting hurt again.... take it slow and easy and enjoy it!  When's the next date?

crissydancer05
by on May. 26, 2012 at 1:51 PM
sounds like u might have a keeper. Just take things slow, i jumped into my last relationship and am paying for it now. Glad you are happy though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chendren1
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM
We have plans for me to go to his town at begg of next month. He lives like two hrs away but is moving back.

Quoting Robsessed98:

That's awesome!  Don't worry about getting hurt again.... take it slow and easy and enjoy it!  When's the next date?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chendren1
by Member on May. 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM
You are right. Ill take things slow. It has been so long that I am afraid I will do something stupid you know?

Quoting crissydancer05:

sounds like u might have a keeper. Just take things slow, i jumped into my last relationship and am paying for it now. Glad you are happy though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadameK620
by on May. 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Awwww that's great enjoy yourself. You deserve it girl. Don't think about the past and just focus on the present and more importantly your future.
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 26, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Sounds like a good time, just take things slow and proceed as it feels right!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM

It's the beginning of new fresh.

crissydancer05
by on May. 26, 2012 at 3:22 PM
i know the feeling. Its only been 2 months today since my bf left, but once i start dating again i dont wanna be the one to screw things up.

Quoting chendren1:

You are right. Ill take things slow. It has been so long that I am afraid I will do something stupid you know?

Quoting crissydancer05:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM
Sounds like a great date! Don't worry about being hurt....just take it slow. Here's to a second date!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jillsgill
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:51 PM

cool!  good for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN