Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What are your plans?

Mine is to exercise, spend time with DS, read, and work out my budget.

Mom gave me $60 until my check on thursday. She wants me to take DS to the zoo.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-17):
StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Sounds like a good idea! When we're stuck inside on rainy days, I do cooking activities with my kid. Damn, I make us sound fat! Haha anyway, if I have the cash to i also take her to chuck e cheese for rainy day fun.

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

Tomorrow sounds fun! It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days, soooo I'm not too impressed with the forecast. If it is, I'm gonna at least take DS to the store for a treat since we'll be stuck inside all day.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

No plans!

Well, uncless you count cleaning house a plan....

Today's plan so far has been sleeping....as much as possible. I woke up about 740am and went back to sleep between 930 and 10. Then my mom called about 11am and woke me up. Went back to sleep a bit after 12pm, then my mom called me about 15min ago and woke me up again! Granted, she's done this on accident both times. My daughter is sleep right now.... and I'm jealous! Haha

In about an hour or 2, we're gonna take a short walk and after that wash our towles. Every towel in my house is dirty because i used them to soak up water after my bathroon flooded! Smh

And for dinner I'm making homemade tortillas for our pinto bean and ground beef tacos. We're broke, so we're eating broke people food.....

Tomorrow is movie day! Homemade goodies (popcorn and homemade cookies) and movies all day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I'd take DS to Kid City but it's so far. It's way across town. :(

I think Rucker's is closer.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Sounds like a good idea! When we're stuck inside on rainy days, I do cooking activities with my kid. Damn, I make us sound fat! Haha anyway, if I have the cash to i also take her to chuck e cheese for rainy day fun.

Ngi ne themba - I have hope.

StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Chuck e cheese is way across town for me, but I haven't any other choice as there's nothing like that close to me. There's a movie theater thats a 7min walk (i timed it! Haha) from me, and on nice sunny days I like to take her for a walk to the movies and we stop at the locally owned book store afterward (it's two doors down from the movies) and we go to a local mexican spot and the ice cream parlor. We walk, watch a movie, walk, check out books, eat, walk, eat, and then walk home! Lmfao

Quoting MamasaurusPrime:

I'd take DS to Kid City but it's so far. It's way across town. :(

I think Rucker's is closer.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

working, working and working with some makeup shopping mixed in there sometime.

MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Oh, I forgot Friday I'm gonna be glued to my comp trying to getBiebs tickets lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Tomorrow I'm going to a cookout at my friends house. I made strawberry lemon cupcakes and a taco queso dip.

Tonight I'm watching "One For the Money".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
We walked to the park today maybe the lake tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN