Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

"did you love him"?

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 119 Replies
I was at a birthday party today with my twins for their friend and one of the moms was asking me about being a single parent. She asked how long we had been together and then she asked "did you love him?" which i thought was pretty random. We were together a year and a half and truthfully, no i didnt love him. Ever. So here's my question: did you love your kid/s dad/s?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamasaurusPrime
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:37 PM
I did. Not too much more to that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Must've because i was married to him for a lengthy time and sacrifced most of what I had endured in my life to being with him.  

tialisa
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM
My oldest three kids father I loved him. The youngests father, no I did not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimikylemama
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

same here but mine fell out of love with me a couple years or more before we got divorced, he cheated.

Quoting brieri:

Must've because i was married to him for a lengthy time and sacrifced most of what I had endured in my life to being with him.  

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

yep, same here.

Quoting kimikylemama:

same here but mine fell out of love with me a couple years or more before we got divorced, he cheated.

Quoting brieri:

Maddies_Mommy10
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

I was...and I still love him but not in love with him...but he is trying really hard to make it like it was...just hard after everything that has happened between us

Charlotte1608
by Lottie on May. 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Mine did too but i found that because i didnt love him it wasnt repairable. And we went through too much crap and i just lost all respect for him.

Quoting Maddies_Mommy10:

I was...and I still love him but not in love with him...but he is trying really hard to make it like it was...just hard after everything that has happened between us

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM
I was in lust never love
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
plprincess78
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

This is me...I love him but am not in love with him.  We were better off as friends and shouldn't have gotten married.  

Quoting Maddies_Mommy10:

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.  ~Rabindranath Tagore

michiganmom5150
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I was married for almost 9 years. I loved him, but not sure I was ever in love with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)