Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

so BM#2 likes to keep it in the family.

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 16 Replies

yes its none of my business, but i find it really gross that my children's father's new baby momma is now "hanging [with a ;)]" "seeing" his close cousin that he use to always hang out with. how awkward and disgusting is that? does she really want to be in the family that much? he says he doesnt care, but part of him has to, thats his close cousin!

plus they have a child together and say they end up dating or whatever and he (cousin) brings her to family functions hahahaha. disaster, and im sorry, disturbing!

i know i shouldnt say anything, but come on really? out of all the people in the world, why his cousin?????

(baby will be calling him step cousin daddy)

sorry if i offend anyone, but this is just beyond me.

by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstkn.identity
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM
Oh wow that is seriously weird and crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:28 AM
my ex was with his niece before he went to prison. i had to make sure my ds didnt have a sibling cousin running around. he doesnt. and i have a friends kid who is her own second cousin. her parents are first cousins. but we live near Calhoun County, IL its to be expected around here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:33 AM

expectedo or not, thats wrong! we have millions/billions of people in the world!!!

and im from sunny california, and its not "expected" here, but i wouldnt put anything passed her.

Quoting Jenn8604:

my ex was with his niece before he went to prison. i had to make sure my ds didnt have a sibling cousin running around. he doesnt. and i have a friends kid who is her own second cousin. her parents are first cousins. but we live near Calhoun County, IL its to be expected around here.

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:39 AM
hon Calhoun county is all imbreds. in some way shape or form. they dont get out of the middle of nowhere other then school where their all related in some way shape or form. some have come across the river and found guys or girls so its not as bad but theyre all related by being imbred if ya go back far enough.

Quoting zebralove:

expectedo or not, thats wrong! we have millions/billions of people in the world!!!

and im from sunny california, and its not "expected" here, but i wouldnt put anything passed her.

Quoting Jenn8604:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Thats gross! There's a girl thats kind married into my family (her grandma was married into the fam long ago, before she passed...) anyway, she's messed around with an uncle of mine and 2 cousins! And tried to mess around with my mom's dad smh for shame!

That's when you say, "hoe's got no self respect!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

i told my bd "cant make a whore a housewife"

shes always been like that, cant be alone. sad.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Thats gross! There's a girl thats kind married into my family (her grandma was married into the fam long ago, before she passed...) anyway, she's messed around with an uncle of mine and 2 cousins! And tried to mess around with my mom's dad smh for shame!

andyroosmama
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:47 AM

Wow! Out of everyone, she's keeping it in the family... smdh... and I thought Johnson County, TX was bad... everybody here is related... somehow

StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Lmao true story! I'm in cali.... we could be talking about the same hoe! Lmmfao smh but then again, it's a big state and it could be any hoe haha sad how some people can't be alone and use sex to create a relationship....

Quoting zebralove:

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 28, 2012 at 2:00 AM

probably hahaha.

well this girl was on and off with my bd for under 4 months, he cheated on her every week and she got prego, (idiots, both of them) and tried to make it work telling me he would never come back, sorry hoe, where is he trying to be now?

plus she separated from her husband who seh has 2 kids with, 1 week later all up my bd jock, "dates" him, gets prego, then divorced. gross....lol

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Lmao true story! I'm in cali.... we could be talking about the same hoe! Lmmfao smh but then again, it's a big state and it could be any hoe haha sad how some people can't be alone and use sex to create a relationship....

Quoting zebralove:

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

StephMarie_Mom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Ewwww sounds like someone needs to get tested....

The girl I described has 3 kids, 1 just graduated high school, the other on his way to high school, and the 3rd is about 6 or so.... she's never been married.

Quoting zebralove:

probably hahaha.

well this girl was on and off with my bd for under 4 months, he cheated on her every week and she got prego, (idiots, both of them) and tried to make it work telling me he would never come back, sorry hoe, where is he trying to be now?

plus she separated from her husband who seh has 2 kids with, 1 week later all up my bd jock, "dates" him, gets prego, then divorced. gross....lol

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Quoting zebralove:

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN