Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ! I FEEL LIKE DYING ! );

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

im new to this group my name is april and im 20yrs old.
5mo ago i married my best friend and love of my life nad got pregnant 2weeks later

yesterday he left me, he wants separation n thinks we dont conect anymore n wants a divorce n i adore him i feel like im dying inside ,,,, 

by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danielle17T
by Member on May. 28, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm so sorry I know how that feels it tough but you'll b ok eventually you'll feel better hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelicmom24
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Have you tried getting him to go to counseling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilbutterfl92
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Quoting Angelicmom24:

Have you tried getting him to go to counseling?

Yes , but he wont.
i dont know were it all went wrong it was from one day to another ... 

harleigh07
by on May. 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM

im so sorry, but do you think he could have been cheating? 

macennasmom
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:15 PM

i ahve been in your shoes you will be ok the first couple weeks are the hardiest but it does get easier i got prego 7 weeks after i got married and it puts a strain on a marragie dont blam your self for everything

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Welcome so glad you found us.  Know it will take a while for things to begin to make sense.  Until then be sure you take care of yourself.  Sit down and deeply evaluate the relationship.  Does what he is saying make sense?  If no, talk to him and try to see his point of view.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Welcome mama I'm sorry that you are going through this try counseling
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebralove
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this

im sorry to hear this, you will have ups and downs, im not going to lie to you. especially when the baby comes. it is hard, but you will find the strength and will to go on, dont let him know its killing you to be without him unless you KNOW  100% that he is willing to fix anything between you two, otherwise, he will pull you in whenever he wants you. I have been there, and that hurts more than being left. the feeling of being used.

we all here have probably gone, or are going through something similar, you are not alone. hang in there!
 and congrats on the baby! dont be sad, it makes your baby sad! make him/her the happiest they could ever be!  :)

cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Welcome hun...I'm sorry you're going through this.  :(

Meand5
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Are you pregnant now??? If so I know it hurts but your child is the most important thing and one person that will give you unconditional love.

Try something new ALL THE TIME!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)