Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

ღ My Baby's Second Ultrasound! ღ

Posted by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:18 AM
  • 16 Replies

My baby's first ultrasound was today at 11:30 a.m. Everything went well. Since I am so early in my pregnancy, I can only see my baby's yolk sac. I won't be able to know exactly how far along I am or my due date until I am further along in my pregnancy. I can't wait until my next ultrasound appointment which is in two weeks from now because then I will be able to see my baby's heart beat plus the baby will be big enough to be seen and measured : ) According to the Internet, I am 5 wks. along. I will be posting my post in different groups to update other mothers : )

(Update) I had my baby's second ultrasound done on the 14th of May 2012 at 3:30 p.m. My baby can now be seen. I saw my baby's heartbeat flickering for the very first time. It is still a little early to actually hear the baby's heartbeat. After I left my appointment, I had fallen very ill with a very high fever. A couple of days later, I was rushed to the hospital (ER). I was feeling really bad by the time I had gotten there. My temperature a couple of days before I arrived was 103.8. Before I went to the hospital, it was 100.3. I was really worried about my baby. Too make a long story short, my baby and I are fine now. I did go to the doctor but the doctor that I seen was unprofessional and my original doctor that I was suppose to see for the very first time was not even there. I am in the process of looking for a new OBGYN doctor, one that actually cares about their patient. I now have a sore throat and I am drinking tea and goggling salt water, sometimes hydrogen peroxide and taking Tylenol to cure it.

c5f8219f-561e-4ed0-bd73-14049605653ewallpaperpregnancy week by week
Number One Mommy!

by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
heather4511
by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Congrats! Why so many ultrasounds though?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting heather4511:

My doctor couldn't find a heartbeat because I am so early in my pregnancy. I also told my doctor that I received a blow to my stomach. My stomach was crampy that day. Thank God that my baby is safe : )

c5f8219f-561e-4ed0-bd73-14049605653ewallpaper

pregnancy week by week

Number One Mommy!

my1love
by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Might be high risk for the first few months

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Quoting heather4511:

My doctor couldn't find a heartbeat because I am so early in my pregnancy. I also told my doctor that I received a blow to my stomach. My stomach was crampy that day. Thank God that my baby is safe : )

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Yea I know but I put everything in God's hands : )

Quoting my1love:

Might be high risk for the first few months

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Quoting heather4511:

pregnancy week by week

Number One Mommy!

brieri
by Platinum Member on May. 31, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Wow! U/S so early in the pregnancy.  High risk may be throughout the entire pregancy.  Will you be able to handle that if your put on bedrest much of the time?

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 31, 2012 at 4:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations I'm glad you got to see your baby I'm sorry under those circumstances
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on May. 31, 2012 at 4:45 AM
Oh! I'm sorry :/ good luck!

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Quoting heather4511:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on May. 31, 2012 at 8:16 AM
Congratulations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on May. 31, 2012 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations.  Hope everything goes well!

ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 31, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Thank you.

Quoting heather4511:

Oh! I'm sorry :/ good luck!

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

Quoting heather4511:

pregnancy week by week

Number One Mommy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN