Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Have you heard of a Parent Agreement Structure Form?

Posted by   + Show Post
I got a text asking for one of these things and I have no idea what it is. I'd venture to guess he didn't either... But now that his new girlfriend composes all of his text messages, I'm thinking this is her suggestion...

I don't want to be blindsided, so PLEASE! Any information you can help my out with would be sooo much appreciated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 7, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Replies (21-22):
Scarlette12
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:45 AM

My ex knows if his girlfriends tries to put their asses into our business of how we raise our child plus how we are settling our agreement for anything, she has no input what so ever... If she tries too, he knows I will be one hell of a bitch to her... :)

I don't care if she is older than me, my child, my busines, until you are married to my ex keep out! :P

Misha1204
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 4:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like she needs 2 mind her business & he needs 2 grow a pair. I wouldn't do it either...he would have 2 take me 2 court. She doesn't need 2 ask 4 shit.....but she does need 2 sit down & shut up.

Quoting IamTheMama1:

Quoting Misha1204:

I guess she is makimg it her business and he is letting her-- That is NOT to say I am going along with any of this craziness. I read the info, and if I thought that ANY of it was for the sake of MY SON and his happiness and well being I'd prob suck it up. But this seems to be FOR HIS SAKE ONLY. Grr!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN