Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

girl's night in Friday

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM
  • 16 Replies

What are you all doing tonight? I am considering drinking. I did some of my homework while I was at work today, but I do have more things to do. I wanna be able to have friends over. mrrr.... so tell me what are your plans for tonight? What are you drinking? What are you watching?  Turn this into a Friday night discussion :)

Can you tell I am bored?

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I am working. Well, babysitting.

My son is sleeping on the couch.

The little girl is in her crib sleeping.

I am laying on my bed, while bean is doing baby gymantics in my tummy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I am too! Want to go out soooo bad, but bf forgot me:/ so pissed off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Went to my "nephew"'s birthday party... then to dinner with Nana and had strawberry margaritas... yummmm

lissetteP
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM
I'm just chilling with my daughter..I was hangn out wit my guys a bit ago but had to come home cuz of lil mama over here : /
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Drinking beer, listening to Pandora, reading a book, fooling on CM. I lacked motivation to go anywhere tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I want just one good beer. I only have a bottle of moscato but don't wanna open it just for one drink. Saving it for a girls night.

Quoting Mia1983:

Drinking beer, listening to Pandora, reading a book, fooling on CM. I lacked motivation to go anywhere tonight.

Mia1983
by Mia on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:23 AM
I loooove beer but I love moscato too. With the type of week it's been, I think I could kill a whole bottle tonight. lol

Quoting MeeshMom:

I want just one good beer. I only have a bottle of moscato but don't wanna open it just for one drink. Saving it for a girls night.

Quoting Mia1983:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I hear ya!

Quoting Mia1983:

I loooove beer but I love moscato too. With the type of week it's been, I think I could kill a whole bottle tonight. lol

Quoting MeeshMom:

Quoting Mia1983:

StephMarie_Mom
by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummmm well, today is my wednesday and I got home about an hour ago. My friday isn't until sunday....

But to answer the question, on this friday I've got some jerk chicken in the oven cooking for tomorrow (it won't be done at a decent enough hour to eat it) and I'm watching this Anthony Hamilton dvd. I loooove me some Anthony Hamilton!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Save me a plate please!!!! I love jerk chicken and Anthony Hamilton. Can I come over?

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Ummmm well, today is my wednesday and I got home about an hour ago. My friday isn't until sunday....

But to answer the question, on this friday I've got some jerk chicken in the oven cooking for tomorrow (it won't be done at a decent enough hour to eat it) and I'm watching this Anthony Hamilton dvd. I loooove me some Anthony Hamilton!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN