Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

This single mom is tired of his games.....

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Me and my ds' dad have not been together since he was 13 days old and today he turned 6 months. He has not seen our son since 5-26-12. and has not checked on him since  6-4-12. Well lastnight he texted me asking how I was and not bothering to even ask about his child so I ignored him. Then he kept texting wanting to play a game if I could name the movie that this line was in "when your down, just stare at a clown" which I honestly didn't know. Hes like it my favorite movie Joe Dirt. And I hate that movie. But anyways I'm just tired of the games I want him to just be serious for once. We made this child together and he doesnt help me doing anything I buy everything my son needs. Hes supposed to paychild support and doesn't supposed to see him three days a week and doesn't and is supposed to be enrolled in drug counseling and isn't.

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't answer his texts unless it pertains to the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Then stop worrying about what he's doing and do for yourself. File for support and let the state chase him down. Don't depend on him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Ignore him unless it has to do with the baby.  Let the state worry about collecting your cs and be done with him.

Ms.Diva729
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldnt respond to anymore of his texts unless it is pertaining to the baby.... 

Jeni1124
by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Ignore any texts not about support, visits, the baby's well-being or his drug classes. Personally I'd either flat out ignore or respond with "DS is doing well."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN