Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

can anyone fill me in

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
I filed a cs enforcement about a month ago. I just found out today that we have a hearing at the end of the month. Can anyone tell me what might happen or if I need to do anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I have no idea. Here's a bump.

kranger
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 3:04 PM

When we did ours (mind you it was many many years ago), we just went in and showed proof of income, and expenses of the children (cost of medical, daycare, etc.) and then based on both income and expenses and parenting time, calculated a figure. Asked if I want it to be taken out of his checks and provided to me through the state, or if I wanted him to pay me directly (which of course I went through the state...didnt trust him to pay me directly). It was short and painless.

JakesMom712
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:03 PM
We did that months ago. Hes like 7k behind. So i filed an enforcement. Now wehave a hearing about that

Quoting kranger:

When we did ours (mind you it was many many years ago), we just went in and showed proof of income, and expenses of the children (cost of medical, daycare, etc.) and then based on both income and expenses and parenting time, calculated a figure. Asked if I want it to be taken out of his checks and provided to me through the state, or if I wanted him to pay me directly (which of course I went through the state...didnt trust him to pay me directly). It was short and painless.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Musiq_Junkie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 4:06 PM

bump, I also wanna know for future references cuz I have a feelin I may have 2 do the same thing

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Jeni1124
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Bring proof of income, listing of expenses (and proof of as much of it as possible).

Also bring EVERY document you have on the previous order, any payments made, any notes you've made, etc.

LexRi0709
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM
They are going to ask him why he's behind. They want proof of your income and expenses, incase anything has changed and the order needs to be modified. Bring everything from the original case as well so you have a reference in front of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Talk to your attorney.

childsplay80
by on Jun. 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM

in my state i believe anything over 5 k is jail time. so it may just be to pick his butt up for a  vaccation. take all the paper work for this one that you took to the other one and any other info (expenses etc.) just to cover your self. may call legal aid in your area as  well just to be sure. good luck

Quoting JakesMom712:

We did that months ago. Hes like 7k behind. So i filed an enforcement. Now wehave a hearing about that

Quoting kranger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)