Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So Not a Good Day...

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 7 Replies

Today has sucked royally... To begin with, the arrangement for childcare for the summer went bust today... BD didn't get the boys last night, so no babysitter until my grandma said to bring the kids to her... mind you, she is almost 84 and beating stage 4 ovarian cancer and round 2 of chemo..., then BF texts me and he's in the hospital... and still don't know the status of him... and then BD calls and throws a fit that the kids aren't ready to be picked up... gah!

by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:06 AM

I'm confused... who was supposed to be babysitting for the summer?

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 6:40 AM
I don't know your arrangement but hopefully it gets worked out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Oh no!  I hope that today is turning out to be better and that your grandma is doing ok today.  How is your BF today?

andyroosmama
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I trade with a friend mon and tues... mom has them weds BD picks them up thurs and keeps them fri-sun... that is for the summer

Quoting Robsessed98:

I'm confused... who was supposed to be babysitting for the summer?

andyroosmama
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 4:43 PM

It really couldn't get worse... grandma is doing good... she's soooo cute, she says the little ones keep her alive... and BF is still in the hospital, awaiting to hear if surgery is going to happen... hopefully no, and that it is just some pulled muscles in his shoulders and neck... he's been in and out most of the day... I will be making a trip up there later today... :(

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh no!  I hope that today is turning out to be better and that your grandma is doing ok today.  How is your BF today?

lovethelake
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Im there too. I have the week from hell. 2 deaths, ex drama, kiddo in the hospital. its miserable. only us sinlge moms can handle it!!! 

andyroosmama
by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:10 PM

DAMN! and I thought my week was bad... GAH! Hope it gets better for you... and I hope baby is doing better and out of hte hospital...

BF may be there up until next week... and he is supposed to coach at my Andrew's football camp... and camp director has no idea he is incapcitated at the moment...

Im there too. I have the week from hell. 2 deaths, ex drama, kiddo in the hospital. its miserable. only us sinlge moms can handle it!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN