Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

For Father's Day.....

Posted by   + Show Post

For Father's Day, are your children going to be spending the day with their dad's?

giving dad card

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Replies (11-16):
JACAR2010
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM
He missed the opportunity
Quoting Misha1204:

Misha1204
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:57 PM
I'm sorry.

Quoting JACAR2010:

He missed the opportunity

Quoting Misha1204:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:44 PM
nope we went to grandpa's he hasn't spent any fathers days with him. 1st one he texted out of the blue after not contacting us since we left the hospital demanding to see his son on his first fathers day I wasbalready out of town. he hasn't contacted us on the last 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misha1204
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Men.....

Quoting LifeCafe42:

nope we went to grandpa's he hasn't spent any fathers days with him. 1st one he texted out of the blue after not contacting us since we left the hospital demanding to see his son on his first fathers day I wasbalready out of town. he hasn't contacted us on the last 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:36 PM

My ex's GF threw a huge fit about getting DS for Father's Day weekend. He was spending the week with his grandparents while I was out of town and I asked her months ago if she would meet with the grandparents, she said they would-- then then 2 weeks before changed her mind and said it was ridiculous of me to expect that. So I had to scramble around and get someone to pck him up from the granparents and take him the next day to his daycare whener his Dad or the GF would be able to pick him up---

And his Dad wasnt even there the entire weekend...........

*sigh*

JACAR2010
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I'm not. There's no point in setting my son up for disappointment by introducing someone into his life who has no plans on remaining a part of is life. Our family gathered for food, fun, church and had a last w/o his Father.
Quoting Misha1204:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN