Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM
  • 19 Replies
2 moms liked this
I miss dating. I miss having a boyfriend. I miss hanging out with friends. Ugh. I love my son to death but adult conversation over a nice cold miller lite would've amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I haven't been dating lately either.  We'll find someone, and until we do, we can always have girls nights out. ;)

chamann
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM
I barely have time for girls nights :(

I get super jealous of single moms that have an actual social life lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rae021
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I know the feeling,but I hate the idea of sending my daughter off to the sitter bc I won't let a man come home with me and invade my babies space. But I dk I'm 28,and I want to date and go slow, dinner and movies...things like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jun. 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM

I feel the same way...I miss everything about a relationship!

chamann
by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I feel the same way. My son is with someone when I'm at work. I feel bad having a babysitter just so I can go out. But I'm 30 and ugh. Idk. I miss going to a movie or eating with someone. I even miss having little fights and then making up. Lame huh?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Why don't you start dating?

Celia21
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:13 AM

I miss girl time. I am taking a long break from boyfriends, I just got out of a awful controlling manipulating relationship. I finally feel free. Well we broke up like 8 months ago.. but it still feels like it happend yesterday lol. I will be taking my sweet sweet time

chamann
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM
I'm not dating bc I rarely have a night when I can go out. Maybe once a month...maybe. It's hard to meet a guy and then never be able to hang out. The few guys I have tried to hang out with, haven't been suoer patient. They got annoyed pretty quickly and just stopped asking me out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I have been happily single for almost 7yrs... just got with BF, but we both decided to take things slow... and once in a blue moon, when I get a girls night, my friend that puts girls night together, her hubbs keeps my boys since our kids play together... I miss having grown up time more than anything...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)