Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Love and hip hop atlanta

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 14 Replies
I swear Im hurting for mimi she is trying to hold her family 2gether and all this man do is cheat on her with this spanish stripper. I would have beat her ass I would have invited him over and threw hot water on his ass like madea did.I think she need to move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2012 at 10:53 PM
?? I should turn on my tv more often. What happened to the original show? Is this a spin off?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I didn't even watch that. I was into the original one. I hate when they do spin offs of the same show. If its good let me know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Never heard of that one.  You're really into these reality shows huh? lol

vamom08
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Yes,Im mostly watch dora and peppa pig,higgly town heros so I need a little entertainment.lol

Quoting Robsessed98:

Never heard of that one.  You're really into these reality shows huh? lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Its entertaining.lol

Quoting SinceresMomma:

I didn't even watch that. I was into the original one. I hate when they do spin offs of the same show. If its good let me know

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM
I watched it and I can't believe stevie j would cheat on tv and then not even be good at cheating. Damned shame.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 6:20 AM
After she said 15 yrs together I was like really! He needs to go on maury for a lie detector test... he does not want to be with her right now & its obvious!!

Quoting animebuddy:

I watched it and I can't believe stevie j would cheat on tv and then not even be good at cheating. Damned shame.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Yes on national tv and I would have smacked stevie j and that stripper bitch his girlfriend is beautiful she dont need to be with a man like him then he tries to buy her love and make her move in the middle of nowhere. She is crazy for putting up with that shit and the way the stripper bitch dress she belong back on the pole and he threw a drink on her she was like its okay he go buy me another fur when she said he fu#k my brains out on camera I was like she dont need to be on here.

Quoting animebuddy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I saw the 1st 20 mins and turned.  Esp when she knew what he was doing with the house in the burbs.  Move on girl ugh What a hot lanta mess

SinceresMomma
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Okay dang I see it's alot of drama already lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN