Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on party lol

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
Apparently she paid it this morning, so she says. Bf emailed the fundraiser lady for confirmation so we will see.

Also, she called bf yesterday tellin all her business. About she was fighting w her man, and he called her a bunch of names and she told him that MY bf ha more right to all her names cuz they were marrieD before but her bf didn't, and that he was supposed to be born a woman cuz he acts like a little bitch. Etc etc and she had asked us awhile back to trade weekends so this weekend is supposed to be hers but we have the kids. She told bf she is going out of town without her man. And that soon she was "getting rid of him". Bf said to me, "she's probably going out of town with sancho" lol he's probably right. Bf told her "well it's not my business what goes on in your house but I hope you find what you're looking for"

Also she told bf the reason she hasn't allowed her oldest son (his former step son) to come over is because her man gives her shit about it. (bf raised that kid since he was a baby) bf told her well it's not up to him it's up to you and you should let him come over. And you shouldn't have talked so much shut about what a bad person I was when it wast true. So she MIGHT let him this weekend. We will see.

I told bf she's telling him all her business hoping he tells her "oh ya Casey does this and that" so he can try to get at him. You know the classic way men usually do lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:58 PM

I hope she did pay for the son's sake.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I hope she paid and that her older son can visit with you guys! Geez what a trick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Yep I bet you if and when she gets rid of her man, she moves another one right in. I think she keeps this one around to help w the bills.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebralove
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Im am sorry, but i look forward to your beast post becasue it's like watching jerry springer (her, not you guys).

it does suck though that she has to be this way with her children, she just needs to grow the eff up and take care of business.

impocrita.

:)

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Dude the funniest part about it, is she REALLY cares about how ppl view her. And she thinks she's classy! She thinks no one can figure her out chz she thinks her shadiness is concealed. Shes trashy as fuck and not very slick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Well at least she finally paid so her son could participate. Now why she's telling ur bf all her business.....who knows what goes on in her mind?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Lol me too

Quoting zebralove:

Im am sorry, but i look forward to your beast post becasue it's like watching jerry springer (her, not you guys).

it does suck though that she has to be this way with her children, she just needs to grow the eff up and take care of business.

impocrita.

:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)