Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Police chase landed where? HAHA

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM
  • 14 Replies

SAN ANGELO, Texas — A woman accused of stealing a pickup truck, leading police on a chase and crashing into the police station was still in the hospital Thursday morning.

Amanda Jeffreys, from Manor, was taken to Shannon Medical Center Wednesday night with what police said were minor injuries.

When she's released she will be charged with felony evading arrest and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, police said. The administration section of the building will be closed through at least Monday until officials can determine if the structural integrity of the building is sound.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/jun/21/crash-suspect-still-in-hospital/

And…that would be an idiot here where I’m from who….crashes into…the Police Station of all places after a nice high speed chase through downtown lol.

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andyroosmama
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:45 PM

They are worse in the DFW area... we had one between Johnson, Ellis, and Dallas Counties a couple of weeks ago... and the guy set his truck in neutral and got out... the truck hit a police car and he was about to jump off the bridge when he looked down and realized he would be hitting the highway below and not grass... and at that point he was tazed by like 4 officers...

raegan1221
by Raegan on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Wow..Omg haha. What an idiot. That's crazy.

Quoting andyroosmama:

They are worse in the DFW area... we had one between Johnson, Ellis, and Dallas Counties a couple of weeks ago... and the guy set his truck in neutral and got out... the truck hit a police car and he was about to jump off the bridge when he looked down and realized he would be hitting the highway below and not grass... and at that point he was tazed by like 4 officers...

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
andyroosmama
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:55 PM

... and it happened right after another police chase on a stretch of highway that intersects in that area from another city... and apparently the guy didn't think that all the way through... long stretches of highway, flat land no place to hide, and no or almost no traffic, so the police and sherriffs depts had plenty of room to work and shut off highway... what an idiot... oh yeah, and out here we still use horses... hehe but they have the new tahoes for offroading and trucks too.

Quoting raegan1221:

Wow..Omg haha. What an idiot. That's crazy.

Quoting andyroosmama:

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Wow. Not to smart is she?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:05 AM

wowza, i knew a guy who got into a high speed chase with the police, nothing major happened but he did have his 17 year old gf in the car with him, he was 33 at the time.  i ended the friendship after that.  some people are just super "smart" lol

StephMarie_Mom
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Lmfao! All 3 of these stories in this post are priceless.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andyroosmama
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:44 AM

We aim to entertain... but on another note, in Dallas the other night, a lady died in a car accident trying to get to the police station because she was being chased... and the accident happened right ACROSS the street from the police station... she had her nieces in the car with her and her boyfriend... nieces and boyfriend survived...

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

StephMarie_Mom
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 9:44 AM
How sad! And scary! Do they know why she was being chased? And did they catch they guy?

Quoting andyroosmama:

We aim to entertain... but on another note, in Dallas the other night, a lady died in a car accident trying to get to the police station because she was being chased... and the accident happened right ACROSS the street from the police station... she had her nieces in the car with her and her boyfriend... nieces and boyfriend survived...

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cadeesmommy0120
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM

LOL

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 3:26 PM
well atleast they got her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)