Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Going back to School!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM
  • 26 Replies
3 moms liked this

Just wanted to express my excitement! Going back to school in the fall finally! Feels good to be getting another step forward, especially knowing I'm doing it as a single mom!

happy

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyfry7496
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Yeah!! Congrats! Study hard, have fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lydi
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:18 PM

congrats, that is wonderful! what are you going for?

vfrancis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting lydi:

Right now I am trying to focus on the associates in applied science transfer, but main focus of study is Agriulture.

lydi
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

that is really cool!!!

Quoting vfrancis:

Quoting lydi:

Right now I am trying to focus on the associates in applied science transfer, but main focus of study is Agriulture.

KeriAZ
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Thats great. Im gonna go back soon to be a phlebotimist. A person who draws blood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vfrancis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Quoting lydi:

that is really cool!!!

Quoting vfrancis:

Quoting lydi:

Thanks! I am looking forward to it! Only problem is when I transfer to another school for the master of science, the only one that provides the best range of study is another state away. So trying a little worried about that but trying to focus on one thing at a time! lol

vfrancis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Quoting KeriAZ:

Thats great. Im gonna go back soon to be a phlebotimist. A person who draws blood.

Thats awesome! I never minded blood but I just don't like hospitals or going to the doctors office. lol

vamom08
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:47 PM
Thats wonderful news people think when your a single mother or a mother raising a kid or kids alone we cant achieve our goals but I guess you and I and all the single mothers are proving the haters wrong. Iam a single Mother and Im taking online classes in the fall for Paralegal I would prefer to go to school on campus but when your a single mom with no sitter its hard. Are you going to school online or on campus?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Congratz! Excellent decision
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vfrancis
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Quoting vamom08:

Thats wonderful news people think when your a single mother or a mother raising a kid or kids alone we cant achieve our goals but I guess you and I and all the single mothers are proving the haters wrong. Iam a single Mother and Im taking online classes in the fall for Paralegal I would prefer to go to school on campus but when your a single mom with no sitter its hard. Are you going to school online or on campus?

Its going to be online for now. I am in the same boat as far as finding childcare for my daughter. I would much rather be in the classroom. Paralegal is a good one too! Being a single mother may make things difficult but not impossible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN