Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How do I tell him....UPDATE! I told him

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have been talking to a guy for a long time. We went out briefly in high school. We both moved on with our lives and I moved out of state. I got engaged and had a baby and I am pregnant now. My fiancé and I split before we knew about baby number 2. Needless to say we are still apart and here I am 8 mo preg. I love y baby and I'm keeping it. Well I started talking to high school crush again after ex fiancé and I split. I kept telling myself I was going to tell him about baby nun 2 but I got so nervous I didn't know how.

How do I tell him I Have another little one on the way?

Note: we are not dating, I still live out of state. But there could be a potential relationship in the future. We talk almost everyday and are getting close. And he NEEDS to know about baby #2!!! I need advice on how to tell him and how to explain why I didn't tell him before now.

Well I told him, and all he said was "well congrats!"

Things aren't weird between us or anything but he doesn't mention it. Maybe he doesnt want me to feel weird. But the good news is we are still talking!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this

You need to tell him.  He will find out if he comes by to see you or if you want to further this relationship.  A bit late but hopefully he will understand. 

mommynac
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM
5 moms liked this

Just tell him. It will make you feel better. As for your reasons, IDK why you didn't tell him exactly, but I don't see it as a huge offense. If you're afraid he won't accept another child, then he's not worth your time.

PolkaDots3220
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:15 PM
I just kept putting it off, I dnt know why. I was waitin for the "right time" but it just never happened. But now it's 8 mo down te road and it's TIME to tell him! I'm just nervous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell him

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilac8605
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Like a band-aid...just rip it off and tell him

sid1083
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

The longer you keep it from him, the more you look like a sneaky liar and set the grounds for trust issues in the future. Not trying to be rude, just saying.

MommietoJB
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell him girl, straight out. He should know so he knows what hes getting himself into. Imagine if it was the other way around him keeping a big secret like that instead of being upfront.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Just take a few deep breaths and tell him before it's too late...

neveragain17
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM

Quoting PolkaDots3220:

I just kept putting it off, I dnt know why. I was waitin for the "right time" but it just never happened. But now it's 8 mo down te road and it's TIME to tell him! I'm just nervous.

Just tell him cause "the right time" never comes... =) best of luck

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:51 AM

Quoting happymommy1105:

Just tell him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN