Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Funny Things BD/Sperm Donors say

Posted by   + Show Post

"Does he wear pampers or diapers?"

Your turn.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Replies (11-20):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:40 AM
"can we take a family picture" when DS was 8 months old and he had only seen us 3 times has never held him and we just happened to be at the same wedding. he hasn't seen him since and DS is 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittanyjenean
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

BD: I don't want to have to fork out the money if she needs braces.  

• Heaven forbid you should ever pay for anything your child needs.

(After we split up in 2009, 2010 tax season he gave me $500 and said if I needed more, let him know)
ME: "Hey, remember you told me if I needed more money to let you know?"

BD: "I gave you $500 a month ago, where the hell did it go?"

• Well gee, IDK, she is a year old.  She needs diapers, food, clothes, gas to get her back and forth to her appointments (mind you she went every day for a week straight after she turned one), medicine, birthday party (her bday is 02/17), groceries, etc.  

Angelicmom24
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I swear men should come with the whole --and here's your sign type thing.... I think we all hear these same types of things and its funny That the men never relize what they are saying is messed up its like come on learn already
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrene88
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:55 AM
He asked if he was still needing formula and baby food. Uhm no he's 18 months. Dummy!! Then this past weekend he asked why I got a two bedroom apartment. Hmm idk maybe because your son needs his own room.. he said it would be cheaper for us to share a room.. (really I had no idea) mind you he's not paying for our apartment and hasn't paid child support since last November.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM
When I was nursing....."I can't believe you let him suck on your tit like that. are you gonna cum?"

"How come he still wears daipers, you should potty train him?" Cause he's 8 months old, idiot.

"Why cant he sit?" "He doesn't do anything.". No sit Sherlock, he's a month old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissNarin
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:09 AM
When asking about child support ..

Him: "When I have her I provide for her .. When you have her you provide for her"

Me: "Ummmmmmm you only have 9 hrs out of a week with me there" 0_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebeingmrs
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:11 AM
"when is the kids birthdays again"

What a dumb ass...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bananas.mommy
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this
ummm wow im not sigle but this post was on active conversation....my dh has never done or said anything that stupid...im sorry to all of u. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1stpreggers
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:22 AM
4 moms liked this
"You should have a c section, I don't want u to fuck up your vagina"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:45 AM

Me not being in the kid's lives doesnt affect them at all.  Theyre fine. Yeah.....ok.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)