Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Um that still doesn't make you a good father

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM
  • 16 Replies
Recently my bd just got a tattoo of our dd name. Yea really cute right... How bout not at all first of the tattoo looks horrible , it wasn't even done professionally more like by a high school kid. Anyway he didn't tell me that he had got that done even though days prior he said he was thinking about it. What gets me is that he barely sees our daughter , I have to ask him constantly when will he be able to see her. Why should I be on your back about coming to see your daughter.

So he spends money on this tattoo still hasn't given me money for our dd cause he feels it's not nessacary, I told him all of this like why get her name tatted on you when your not even in her life, He tells me what I do with my life is my buisness and I just wanna be a father to my child. He has said that ever since I was pregnant and still has made no effort, I just find it funny that he thinks just cause he has her name on him makes him a good dad.
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Serenitymom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Some guys are just to stuck up in their own world. He sounds like someone not even worth getting upset over cuz he's ganna do what he's ganna do whether anyone likes it or not. *smh* I feel bad for you and your dd that he's like that.

skyelyns_mommie
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

he sounds like a dick!! that and like he is trying to prove something idk but guys like that piss me off.

Lynnster327
by Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:36 AM
Yea I already told him I don't care what he does just don't act like your there for our daughter when your not
candimalice
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:06 AM
5 moms liked this
Lots of guys tatt their kids names on them its like they want the tittle of being a dad but non of the responsibility, it pisses me off! How about I see you take your kid out to. The park, that's what I want to see not her/his name on you, that means nothing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HIJKLM
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:08 AM
It's a pick up. If the chicks think he's a loving dad they'll fall right into bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Singlemominit
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this

When a girl sees it and asks who that is, they're expecting it to be another woman. But they will think he has a soft side when he tells them its his daughter. 

BabyName Ticker
Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Hah snap! My kids dad is the same. It's because it makes them LOOK like they're a daddy even when they do shit all for them. Bio dad told me that "he's happy with his kids" ohh reallllly! He's seen them 7 times and he said That right before he left the country and has phoned once the whole time.
Quoting Lynnster327:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shy_Dia
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:56 AM

lol at least he spelled her name right?

BD is the same.. he has 2 of his 3 kids' names tatted on him... his 3rd child; Nicole... then my son's middle name.. which is Japanese... and he spelled it SO wrong. i told him that too- told him that thats how much of a father he really is. cant even spell his own kid's middle name right.. its not that hard either.. Makoto. simple right? sigh. it means truth- which is something BD cant posses.. DS's first name stands for warrior... 'warrior of truth' =)

MsLogansMommy
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

another thing that "still doesnt make you a good dad" is when bd buys a doll for dd one single doll but acts like he just paid her way thru college btw he has never paid me a penny of child support whenever I ask for anything he will bring up the one thing he has ever bought her like that even holds a candle to what I do day in and day out infact my parents spend more on my dd in a day than he has in her life (6 years) pitiful

Tish_Hughes
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
He is right, though. Leave the man alone about seeing his child. It's up to him to make those kinds of decisions, you can't do it for him. You're her mother, not his. If he wants to be a douche about it, let him. You can't make anybody do something that they don't want to do. Not beig rude, just beig truthful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN