Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you take anything from hotels?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:54 AM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this
My friend and I had a girls weekend. We went to Dc so we booked a hotel she has two kids and I have one so we just wanted to hang out no clubs to be exact one strip club just shopping and eating out .She only packed a few things when she unpacked at my house she pulled out a pillow ,Towels,wash clothes she basically stole from the hotel .Have you ever took any items from a hotel.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tish_Hughes
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Nope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyandBecca
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Usually I just take the soaps and little toiletries but one time I did take a pillow but that was the only time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Just the soap and shampoos some hotels will charge to your credit card if towels etc are missing check your statement!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unspecified42
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:46 AM
3 moms liked this
No. a) they charge for linens and b) why would I want that? A pillow that a thousand other heads have slept on (or god knows what on), a towel that fifty other people used to dry their ass? I'm good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM
2 moms liked this
No. That's stealing. Why would I want some stuff a whole bunch of other people used anyway?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonneVie
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM
No. Thats petty theft.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tashia07
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Nope... after way too many episodes of Hotel Impossible I barely want to go to hotels. My friend always brings sheets and her own pillows.  I do take all the toiletries, especially shower caps!

BonneVie
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM
No doubt. That show freaks me out!!! I have a small studio w/loft condo I rent out through a property manager to tourists and its fully furnished and like a hotel. I am seriously thinking of making it a lonh term unfurnished rental. I don't want to be responsible for all that germ spreading, lol.

Quoting Tashia07:

Nope... after way too many episodes of Hotel Impossible I barely want to go to hotels. My friend always brings sheets and her own pillows.  I do take all the toiletries, especially shower caps!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I used to take the soaps & shampoos but now I just use them there. If I'm going to be paying for new towels I want them to be NEW, not just new to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vamom08
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I know I have my own towels that I buy from Kmart and Walmart. I just don't trust her after she did that who knows what esle she might steal if she takes things like towels, pillows,washclothes .I don't want to be held accountable for some petty items that I can purchase myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN