Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

It was only in just a matter of time till bd showed his true colors

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM
  • 11 Replies
So yesterday a mutual friend of ours my bd and I had told me to meet her so she can get some things for my dd, cause I was telling her her father doesn't wanna buy her anything when I ask for it and that's once very three weeks that I do even ask him for something. But anyway we weren't speaking at all , me and the bd and so I guess he told our friend not to tell me she was with him so when I did go to her house what I surprise I got.

He tried to play nice to our dd hugging her kissing her when in reality when it's just me and him and he sees the baby , well when it was just me and him all he would do is be on his cellphone and pay no mind to our daughter. So he tried to play the sweet and innocent without saying one word to me , but I was like ok that's fine we don't need to speak but the fact that he tried to play this nice guy was just so funny.

So later on that night he's gonna text me saying I hope you didn't get mad that claribel lied I told her not to tell you she was with me , all I wrote was " its whatever but I'm just mad it took another female to tell you that I actually needed stuff for our daughter"
He then tells me "your a ignorant ass bitch and the only reason why I listened to claribel cause she makes sence she has two kids and I'd rather listen to her you just anything your a dummy"

So my face at that point was like whaaaat the hell , so I told him "I'm ignorant look what you just said you listened to another females cause she has two kids, and cause she makes more sence". If I need something for out daughter I'm gonna tell you what it is which is exactly what I did , what sence did I not make. So he tried to play nice cause I told him we were moving before any of these text happened he was like you can move in with me I love you and aubrey(our daughter).

But of course the only reason he wrote that was cause he was with our friend and of course after all that I told him just a few hours prior you just said you loved me and that you want us to move in with you , now your saying you don't even care were we end up and to leave you alone cause I sound stupid. Like there's no working things out with this guy and I don't want it to because I've tried and tried but what's the use in that when the other person isn't trying but only says that he wants to.

I actually considered about moving in with him when he had said that but then I thought about it for that whole day and once he showed me how he really felt in those text messages I knew it was all a lie. We also have a court date the 23rd of this month and honestly at this point I don't even want absolutely nothing to do with him, is there a way I can either cancel the child support or do I have to go to court and just deal with it ????
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rae021
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't cancel it if you really need the help. I considered it too but my daughter needs a test that's going to cost 500$ and I can't do ot on my own
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Yea I was contemplating about doing it or not but I can't just think about myself just because I can't stand him my daughter does need things that I can't always get So that money would come in handy I just feel as though accepting anything from him is just gonna be a later result of him throwing it in my face oh we'll it's my daughter that matters thanks and wow that's a lot for a DNA test do u have to pay for it or does he
rae021
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no DNA was done a long time ago. Be had to pay for it. But that's for an allergy test that his .insurance won't cover bc the deductible hasn't been met yet or something. It's super stressful, if only they would help and just keep to them selves! Haha. He treats me like crappy too bc I took him for support and just when things calm down he pops up with his nonsense again. But it is worth the stress to give her more in life in my opinion.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Are you thinking that if you drop the cs case he won't have any visitation rights?? Bc that's not the case. You should still go for cs, he was in that bed with you too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Wait..didn't you have a post about how unhappy you are living with your mom b/c she won't let you stay out all night with the baby?

Keep the cs case, that way you may be able to get child care and a job so you can move out. It probably won't be much, but every bit helps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lynnster327
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM
I never said I was unhappy living with my mom I just said she controls how I should raise my child when im raising her just fine how'd you like it of someone told you everyday you aren't raising your child right just because I went out twice ever since my daughters been born and slept over someone's house and it's not about the visitation he's just the type of person to throw something in your face when he thinks he's done good
Lynnster327
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 7:43 PM
And as for he slept with me and made the baby to he sure doesn't act like it only when people are around does and that's sometimes he wants to play the good dad why not play that role all the time
RobJar
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
But you did say you were unhappy, you said it just now too. She is trying to control how you raise your daughter. That would make any mother unhappy.

Stop getting defensive. CS might be what you need to get on your feet. From the last post you can't get a job bc of the child care issue. This would help pay for child care so you can work. This will also get you out of the house around other adults, and give you some money.

Quoting Lynnster327:

I never said I was unhappy living with my mom I just said she controls how I should raise my child when im raising her just fine how'd you like it of someone told you everyday you aren't raising your child right just because I went out twice ever since my daughters been born and slept over someone's house and it's not about the visitation he's just the type of person to throw something in your face when he thinks he's done good

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobJar
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Can you please use punctuation marks? It's hard to read your stuff, one thought runs into another.

Quoting Lynnster327:

And as for he slept with me and made the baby to he sure doesn't act like it only when people are around does and that's sometimes he wants to play the good dad why not play that role all the time

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:02 AM
keep the court date the money is about your daughter not your feelings. cs and custody are separate and you wont have the problems with him not getting things for her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)