Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY BD

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM
  • 18 Replies
Well I am a 42year old single mother of a 16month old. His father sent me a message the other day telling me that he is my son and bye then he sends me another message saying my son is not his....of course I laughed at him because at 48yrs old you would think he would have it together. He came to my house May 23 to see my son for the fist time in person and only brought a bag of cheetos...lol...I have not once asked him for anything just hoping he would decide to step up and do whats right for my son. I just told him that if he thinks that my son is not his lets do a test and go from there...I have filed child support but they can't seem to find him which is strange but I am not giving up on that just.....I don't regret my son I just which things had been different....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:22 AM

own him?  Until you decide to make a change yourself, doesn't look like much going to be different.

Chellbabie
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:34 AM

You lost me....don't know what U are saying

brieri
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM

ummm, ummmm well maybe if you re-read it again, you will find your answer.  I am sleepy.  Good night.

Chellbabie
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:56 AM
4 moms liked this

Brieri U must be cut from the same cloth as that man.....

Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jul. 8, 2012 at 4:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Proof that no matter what age a man is he can still be a douche. Honestly the easiest thing to do is not expect anything from him. My kids dad has also never brought anything for them either and it's taken me a long time but it doesn't bug me so much anymore, it's on him. Hopefully the DNA and the cs get sorted soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Agreed

Quoting Chellbabie:

Brieri U must be cut from the same cloth as that man.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetDea
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Sounds like my bio father. he is popping out more children with many different woman just to look like the man. my father is 48 too. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mia1983
by Mia on Jul. 8, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
It's his loss!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM
You're talking in possessional terms. That's what she means. "my bd" "my son" and yet you want him to acknowledge a shared "possession" - your child.

Quoting Chellbabie:

You lost me....don't know what U are saying

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gina_C
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 8:18 PM
4 moms liked this
Really? She comes asking for advice or support and you guys are going to correct grammar?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)