Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
If you do not have a pet and would like to have one, which would you prefer, a cat or dog?

If you have a pet, do you prefer cats or dogs?

Why or why not?

I like to visit dogs and play with them momentarly. But, I do not like having them as pets. They're too high matainance, bark too much, and simply require way more than I'm willing to give. I prefer cats as they are more independent, quiet, cleaner, and are way more laid back. You can give them some food in their bowl, and generally will take at least a day or two before it needs to be refilled. Whereas dogs need to be fed a couple times a day, which means more money being spent on food. It's kinda like having another kid or a needy boyfriend.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Replies (41-45):
Cowgirl_Momma19
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:41 AM
I like cats and dogs. I have 1 yellow lab and 3 cats. BUT I am more of a dog person. My Labrador is completely house trained, doesn't get into anything she shouldn't, never barks unless playing outside (seriously this dog didn't make a peep until she was 9 months old!), and she is very low maintenance. My cats all live outside because I despise cleaning a littler box. I think cat piss is the worst smell ever... Cats need things to scratch and all too often it is something they shouldn't, and I enjoy the interaction, loyalty, and play time that a dog provides but a cat doesn't. Plus my yellow lab guards my house. I've never seen or heard of a cat intimidating a criminal. Did I mention my lab is 100lbs? Big girl! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jinxmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Dogs all day long lol.  Cats creep me out ugh

deltathree
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:19 AM

love both!

Mocking.Jay
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:24 AM

If I got a cat, I'd need to declaw it.

But good thing DS is allergic to them. They're so snobby lmao.

I like dogs! We'll be getting a puppy as soon as I get my first grant.

steviechick
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN