Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Had to share

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just needed to share this, I have anxiety and panic attacks at time due to so much stress from BD drama. Just wanted to let others that are in the same boat as me that it's ok! and everything will be good =)

by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for posting this.  There are far too many of we women going through mental health issues.  IF men just learned to treat us right instead of think with their private parts we would be much better off.  I hope Mental Health Awareness Week wakes up A LOT of people! 

Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jul. 10, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh lord that's me. I have the worst anxiety due to him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Depression here, with other mental issues - because of him.  I have crossed that barrier.

harleigh07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:00 PM

BUMP!

MicahBoo07
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a panic attack once and it was because I went to my school career man person to get help with interviewing since I am so shy and can't think while in that sort of situation and he kept asking the same thing over and over..I started feeling like I couldn't breath and then started balling, I just ran out of there so fast and never looked that guy in the face again. It was bad and I am still not good at interviews but wish I was so I can land a better job.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing.  THis describes me all too well. 

childsplay80
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

that was awesome. thank you for that. i have had anxiety for years. it seems some times one gets it.  and then you find people that do. its nice!

Mia1983
by Mia on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks for sharing this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harleigh07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:37 AM

thank you all for liking and appreciating this! Life is hard sometimes (some it's harder than others) just know that you're not alone and that their are millions of other people going thru the same things you may be going thru!

lets get thru the bull shit with a smile on our faces!!!

jlrachal1
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I have had anxiety disorder for years, and it can cause depression. When my husband decided to leave me at 4 months pregnant with our second child, I sank down deep into that depression. A little over a month later, and I'm doing a lot better. What has always bothered me is that my husband never took my diagnosis seriously. He never believed that my anxiety was real. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)