Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Don't mind me, just b****ing here.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
  • 9 Replies

So the BD emailed me tonight. Talking about he bought Keon shoes... Well he's a bit late. Keon needed new shoes months ago, I already bought them. I don't believe he bought anything, he always says he does but never actually does. Then he goes on to complain about he can't visit Keon because he works to much. (I make is very easy for him to see his son) Really? Lame ass excuse! Not only do I work but I also go to school and I still have plenty of time to spend with Keon. So, I asked him if he's working so much why is he not paying child support? (I mean if he's working so much I don't think $200 a month is a lot to ask) I also asked him where he's working. Now he has nothing to say. LMFAO Oh the joy of losers.

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Solo_Fan
by Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Nice, you called him out on that one big time, that is why he got quiet.  lol

weezee80
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Lmao what a weenie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:58 AM
Ick kids dad was the same when he was around. He hasn't brought them anything ever and despite me setting up regular visitation 9 times out of 10 he cancelled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Lol !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a loser of an an ex, too.  I SO feel your pain.  I ended up paying for the horse my ex bought my DD a year before we got rid of the horse.  I also paid for the majority of the monthly bills, and the many items our DD needed for several years before my ex cheated on me.  He even borrowed money from me when we were married so I could help finance his affair.  That's how low of a loser he truly is. 

No need to worry about bitching about the ex.  We ALL have them.  Losers all of them!

cdjd23
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Way to call him on his shit. I think it's ridiculous that people can't own up to the responsibilty of having a kid.

ms-superwoman
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Every time he has ever asked to see Keon, I've told him yes. Than he doesn't show up. I told him, when you want to see him just call and you can see him. He called once in a year and then didn't show. I just to set everything up and hound on him to come. I quit because it never made a difference, he still didn't show up. 

Quoting Charlotte1608:

Ick kids dad was the same when he was around. He hasn't brought them anything ever and despite me setting up regular visitation 9 times out of 10 he cancelled.

ms-superwoman
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 3:38 PM

In two years he has only ever bought a bag of diapers. That were the wrong brand and size. I payed for everything, including all his bills. < Lesson learned.

Quoting steviechick:

I have a loser of an an ex, too.  I SO feel your pain.  I ended up paying for the horse my ex bought my DD a year before we got rid of the horse.  I also paid for the majority of the monthly bills, and the many items our DD needed for several years before my ex cheated on me.  He even borrowed money from me when we were married so I could help finance his affair.  That's how low of a loser he truly is. 

No need to worry about bitching about the ex.  We ALL have them.  Losers all of them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)