Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dating while pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM
  • 12 Replies
What do you think about dating while pregnant? I'm 25 weeks pregnant and really miss having someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Personally, its a bad plan. I disagree with it.

You are already extremely emotional. The liklihood that you will fall into a poor relationship is high. Plus there are several types of men that prey on women in tough emotional situations. Which is exactly what a single pregnant woman is.

Plus on top of all that, you need to get ready for a baby, emotionally, physically, psychologically, financially, and spiritually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cdjd23
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Personally I would wait. You are going to be going through so many changes and its an added stress that you don't have to have. I understand not wanting to be alone but is that really a good enough reason to jump into something with someone?

Singlemominit
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:33 PM
I'm 24 weeks and I thought about the same thing because I hate being alone, but I've found its better to just not bother sadly. Guys will either judge you, assume you're easy as fuck, or want to take advantage of your situation. Also because there's those guys who are either fetishly into pregnant women, and some that are into small children
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM
If you aren't already dating someone, don't. Just wait. You aren't going to meet a quality guy while pregnant in most cases. You mostly will meet guys who want to fuck cuz they can't Knox you up OR guys who think you will be in their debt for playing captain save a ho. Basically men looking for vulnerable women is what you most likely get and that don't sit right with me personally. There is an exception to every rule but don't go looking for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonneVie
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 7:37 PM
You are that hard up you cannot wait a few months? Put you priorities in order. You and your wants and needs will NEVER be first again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
I started dating my fiancée when I was pregnant with my first child. We started dating when I was 7mo pregnant. Now we are pregnant again. He is the best dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NananRaysmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Oh nono....I think its a bad idea. And what kind of quality man dates a chick that's pregnant with another mans child?? You should have time between relationships...and worry about you and your child...not a man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
My fiancée is not my sons father but he claims the father title since before he was born. He was there during delivery and every day since. He puts my son first before anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Traceyssel
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 9:15 PM
He was also a virgin when we met. There are good guys out there but I agree that's lot of guys might just see you as someone just to have sex with since you're already pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I say wait

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)