Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Sons father

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
My sons father is here right now holding my 2 week old DD (not his and she will probably not ever know her father he still doesnt know she exists) and watching TV with our son. He has done me and his son wrong more then one time over the pass 2 1/2 years. He was a GREAT MAN before I had my son he would do anything for me in the world. Then our son comes along and he doesnt want to grow up with me.

Right now though I see him with both of my kids and how excepting he is to me DD and it makes me want to be with him all over again.

I want to have a family. I want a man in my life. I want my son (and DD) to have a full time father. I want to move out of my parents and have my own life.
by on Dec. 4, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nina5
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 1:53 PM
BE CAREFUL WE ALL WANT THAT FAMILY AND AT TIMES WE THINK WE CAN HAVE IT JUST BECAUSE HE IS NICE FOR A COUPLE HOURS BUT HAS HE REALLY CHANGED OR IS IT THE THE EXCITEMENT OF HOLDING A NEW BABY. DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING UNTIL HE IS READY TO CHANGE GOOD LUCK!
natdee
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 3:56 PM
I agree with Nina5...while i was pregnant with my son, my son's father PROMISED that he would change his "thuggish, ghetto" ways, grow up, and be there with me and raise a family together.  Needless to say...that shit did not happen  When i was 8 months pregnant with my son, I got a call at 3:30 am a WEEK before Christmas with him saying he was getting locked up while in MY car that  I paid for.  To make a long story short...i forgave and excused his trespasses because I so wanted to have a family.  I didn't really have an ideal family (if there even is one) and i wanted one SO bad that i bypassed all the shit he put me through.  So in that being said...you can forgive but don't forget what this man has done in the past.  Yes people do change, and yadayada...but they don't change that much.  What is important that YOU do whatever YOU can do (yourself with support from your family and/or friends) to make yourself a better woman, a better person, and most importantly a better MOM.  Regardless if he is there or not...your children will always be there for you and you will be for them.  If he decides to grow up it will just be an addition to something you have perfected.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)