Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New here and need some moms to talk to

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM
  • 12 Replies

I recently became a single mom and I haven't been handling it well at all. I really want someone to talk too because I'm starting to feel really down. I did something as a parent that I cannot believe I did. Its been two months since this incident and I really can't forgive myself. I feel like I'm in mourning. At first I blamed everyone else for what had happened but I know I made this choice. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with sharing it to everyone. I just want someone to talk with about it. I've signed up for counseling but I won't have my first session for awhile. I'm getting more and more depressed and I just feel so alone. My children are my world and I want them to have a happy healthy mom again. If you can talk please message me.

by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarah764
by on Jul. 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I became a single mom at one time as well. Its a hard thing to go through. If you need to talk, message me. I can try to help you with what I can or listen if you need me too

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
welcome! I'm glad you found us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Welcome!! So glad your here!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:45 AM

how are you 

Charlotte1608
by Lottie on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Welcome to the group! I am also going through a divorce myself, though it was my choice. If you would like to talk PM me.

trekkiechic
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 4:52 AM

girl I got divorced when my daughter was 2 months old. She's only 2 1/2 years now so I have been there done that. Feel free to message me if you need a shoulder.

stillstandin246
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Welcome to the group.  You are not alone.  We love our kids but we all make crappy choices sometimes.  It happens.  Everyone is fallible; we all have faults.  Glad you have an appointment with a therapist.  If you want to chat, message me.

raegan1221
by Raegan on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Welcome! You're not alone, hon. I divorced my sons Dad when ds was 1.. he's now almost 7:). Feel free to msg me if you'd like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryBumkinMO
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I'm a single mom as well, have been since my sons father split before he was born. If you ever want an ear to listen, in here (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovex23
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Thank you so much everyone! Its nice to know that your not alone. This divorce was my choice as well but I never realized I had no one in my family or friends willing to help me out. I'm glad I can come to this site and chat with ladies that have been where Im at :))))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN