Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Newly SIngle and Pregnant

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM
  • 7 Replies

Right now i dont know how to feel, I am pregnant and i'm happy because this is a miracle and i didnt know i could have kids. I just got out of a really bad relationship where i was physically abused. So now i live in my own place and sometimes im happy but i just feel lonely. Then my body is going through all these changes and i really dont know what to expect. Plus i am high risk due to my height and my bloodpressure, I'm praying the baby will make it through everything but who knows,  I hope thing will work out with the father of the child but honestly as long as the child is healthy that all that matter. Well if anyone can give me some advice please do so, Also I'm only 4'3 so i kind scared that my body can hold this baby's weight please send me some prayers i will need it.

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:04 PM
I hope everything turns out the way you hope and you are able to carry the baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Welcome to the group.  Pregnancy can be a roller coaster of emotions where you can be happy and sad at the same time.  If the bd is physically abusive, why are you hoping things will work out with him?? I hope the pregnancy goes well and you are able to carry it to term.

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Jul. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Welcome hun. Hope everything goes ok.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cklamour
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Awww Hun, :::hugs:::
If you want to talk you can always PM me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karlanelson1978
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Thanks I'm due within a week or two. The father texted me with his new number but refused to have a real talk. So should I text him when the child is born.or just go for the child support.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LauraMH
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM

If he is a physically abusive person then I would limit all communicationsto text or email. It is much easier for that type of person to manipulate when speaking to you in person. The best thing you can do for you and your child is to not talk to him. Personally I would let him know when the baby is born but that is a decision that you need to make for yourself. Only you know what is right in your situation.

I would encourage you to not try to get back together with him. He will not change no matter what he says. Stay strong and GL with the baby.

Quoting karlanelson1978:

Thanks I'm due within a week or two. The father texted me with his new number but refused to have a real talk. So should I text him when the child is born.or just go for the child support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)